Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is our confidence Steeler fans?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Angry

Angry Where is our confidence Steeler fans?

I just read the score predictions for the Bengals game and can't beleive it. Most of them picked the Bengals and there were many Bengal blow outs predicted. I know this is a bad omen most of the time but all of the NFL experts are picking the Steelers. The only game we really looked like complete crap was the San Diego game. All the other losses were caused by turnovers. If we don't turn the ball over and show a little toughness on defense we should beat this team and for that matter any team. The San Diego game was Ben's first game back and we took it too lightly and had costly turnovers. We lost to Dallas on turnovers. We lost to Oakland, and Tennesee by taking them lightly and turnovers. We know how important this game is and I think we will respond with a victory. Heinz feild needs to be filled up with loud aggesive fans to show the Steelers we beleive in them.

Where is our confidence Steeler fans?

Lost 4 out of the past 5 and has yet to play with any kind of fire. It's painful to watch quite honestly!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Banned
    I have confidence in the players.

I don't believe the coaches have the same confidence in them as I do.

We coach not to lose, instead of playing to win.

I have been pretty quiet lately, but it seems most of the active posters here are predicting that we are done for this season. I am wondering if they are considering that we only lose to crappy teams. We still have Ben and some of the best WRs in the league. Some of our Oline is getting healthy again. Ike should be back for the playoffs. This is not a year I have written off, and I am admittedly a very optimistic Steeler fan. But this trend that has plagued us of being on the wrong end of turnovers most of the time will end. If it ends right now we could go on a great run starting this week. Over the past few years we have owned both Ohio teams, we win both and we are in the playoffs. NE scares me as do the Texans, other than that we can ***EASILY*** beat any other team in the AFC if we play a good game. If we play a great game we can still beat any team in the NFL. I hate to admit that Peter King is right, but he is. If we are not 11-5 and at least get to the AFC championship game then we sucked. Two of my best friends are die-hard Skins and Lions fans, I catch myself complaining to them every once in a while about our coaching or our execution or our draft. It is when I get a nasty look that I realize how great of an organization we have been since the early 90s. Anyone who is giving up hope on this group is -JUST IN MY OPINION- a dumbass.
    I like big hits and I cannot lie

Hi my name is Kevin and I'm a dumbass!

Two games this year the team showed guts the rest have been ok. Then the losses, ewwwww! The past two weeks were must win games and we laid stinkers. Why will this week be any different?

I don't want to give up on them and hope like hell they come out with some damn fire and demolish the bungles but this team scares me!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrior Fan View Post
    I have been pretty quiet lately, but it seems most of the active posters here are predicting that we are done for this season. I am wondering if they are considering that we only lose to crappy teams. We still have Ben and some of the best WRs in the league. Some of our Oline is getting healthy again. Ike should be back for the playoffs. This is not a year I have written off, and I am admittedly a very optimistic Steeler fan. But this trend that has plagued us of being on the wrong end of turnovers most of the time will end. If it ends right now we could go on a great run starting this week. Over the past few years we have owned both Ohio teams, we win both and we are in the playoffs. NE scares me as do the Texans, other than that we can ***EASILY*** beat any other team in the AFC if we play a good game. If we play a great game we can still beat any team in the NFL. I hate to admit that Peter King is right, but he is. If we are not 11-5 and at least get to the AFC championship game then we sucked. Two of my best friends are die-hard Skins and Lions fans, I catch myself complaining to them every once in a while about our coaching or our execution or our draft. It is when I get a nasty look that I realize how great of an organization we have been since the early 90s. Anyone who is giving up hope on this group is -JUST IN MY OPINION- a dumbass.
    Nice post.

My confidence is not very high, but my hopes are extremely high. Steelers can win this week and next. I think they will.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Hi my name is Kevin and I'm a dumbass!

Two games this year the team showed guts the rest have been ok. Then the losses, ewwwww! The past two weeks were must win games and we laid stinkers. Why will this week be any different?

I don't want to give up on them and hope like hell they come out with some damn fire and demolish the bungles but this team scares me!
    While you are, most likely, not really a dumbass, you do not know what the term "must win" means.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    While you are, most likely, not really a dumbass, you do not know what the term "must win" means.
    Lets see... I hope that and this is a div opponent!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Well they havent really given us much to be confident about. I'm just trying to be hopeful. Besides it doesn't come down to us anyway, it comes down to the players to perform. Our reactions are only based on what we've seen.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

I have confidence, but not like teams prior to this one. I think they can win this game to where a couple of seasons ago I knew they were going to win.

Thread Information