Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
Would you trade down if Jordan/Mingo are on the board at our pick?
Yes cause of exactly what Noris said

only 2 players I wouldn't trade back if fell are Jarvis Jones and Teo ... other then that I would trade back

and if we stay still which is most likely cause lets be honest that's what the Steelers do ... I would take either Alec Ogeltree or Chance Womback

unless somebody like Kyle Van Noy declares and starts flying up the draft boards (which is a very very high possibility)

I posted this on another site ... know you and others are really high on Dion Jordan ... but the guy has 14.5 sacks at college career 4 fumble force 0 int and 2 pass deflection and 29 tackles for loss... I know he could potentially turn into a beast and what not ... but to say he'll fix the pass rush in 1 year is a bit foolish I think ... And I've watched tape and I am no where near as high on him as you are

and also while somebody like Kyle Van Noy has 20.5 sacks in 3 years ... 4 INT and 13 pass deflections ... 41 tackles for loss and 10 FF ... and can be had in a trade back scenario to gather more draft picks , and maybe even had in the 2nd round ...and our OLB aren't just asked to pass rush they are asked to drop back in coverage more then most 3-4 OLB and that's something Van Noy proved he can do along with rushing the passer

if your talking potential Yes Dion Jordan may have a higher upside ... but I think I like Van Noy more then Jordan ... not to mention Van Noy has a nack for making a big play when his team needs it