I still dont have a real great feel for how this game is going to go but over the last day or so I am starting to lean more toward the Steelers in this game. I know the Steelers have had their problems this year but I just do not believe in the Bengals until I see them come in here and beat the Steelers with a playoff spot on the line. That franchise always chokes under pressure and more times then not will never let you down in terms of failing to get it done at crunch time. With that being said to answer my own questions here in this thread I am going to pick the Steelers to win 28-24 and why the Steelers will win is because I believe Ben Roethlisberger will play his best game of the season and simply not allow the Steelers to lose this game. You could tell by listening to him after the Dallas game how frustrated he was that he threw that INT in OT the way he did. I really believe that Ben will want to avenge that throw and that whole game overall this Sunday. So I think the Steelers win this game mainly because Ben Roethlisberger will play spectacular and outplay Dalton. I truly believe if the Steelers play a clean game on Sunday and dont turn the ball over at all during this game they will no doubt in my mind win this game...