Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers versus Bengals: Who wins and WHY?? Score predictions!!!

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick
    Here's what will happen:

The Steelers will come out playing the way Coach Art wants them to. A long, clock-grinding drive with no WR running down field any more than 10 yards. The Steelers will take 10 minutes off the clock and kick a field goal. Then the Bengals will get the ball and score a TD in less than half that time (they aren't enamored with 70's smashmouth). Steelers get the ball back, rinse, repeat until the fourth quarter. The Steelers will be down, thus asking Ben to throw more and get them back into it. He'll make a heroic attempt, but won't get it done. It will be seen as Ben not being clutch anymore, while in truth the Steelers dicked around for the first three quarters. The defense will not make any turnovers nor will they get any sacks, but rather they'll worry about "tackling the catch." Wonder if Tomlin will think it's a good time to use those super secret two-point conversion plays?

Bengals 35
    Steelers 27

Quote Originally Posted by steelspikes View Post
    41-14, Bengals. Our decimated secondary gets shredded; grumpy Ben throws 4 picks (and blames Haley) in his final game as Steeler.
    Maybe I'm just run down from finals, but this is a joke right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Maybe I'm just run down from finals, but this is a joke right?
    His last game will be in 2 weeks. Or if they lose they can shut him down to protect their trade.

I think Ben's done here after 2012. The organization proved this off season (and in years past) that they don't really value him.

Can't see Art paying Ben what Peyton and Brees just got in guaranteed money.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    His last game will be in 2 weeks. Or if they lose they can shut him down to protect their trade.

I think Ben's done here after 2012. The organization proved this off season (and in years past) that they don't really value him.

Am I missing something here? I think I may have had a stroke or something. Where the f*ck is this **** coming from?

And where the hell is the contract talk coming from? The man is signed through the 2015 season. An 8 year, $102 million contract after his 4th season definitely shows me how unimportant they think Ben is to this team.

Seriously, Wtf is going on right now? I've read some random and downright idiotic things on this board, but unless I really did have a stroke, this **** takes the cake.
    Last edited by Big T; 12-21-2012 at 04:45 PM.

I really hope you are just trolling. I mean, if your not. You're a complete dumbass.

Steelers versus Bengals: Who wins and WHY?? Score predictions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    I really hope you are just trolling. I mean, if your not. You're a complete dumbass.
    He's just stirring the pot...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Banned
    Based on what we've seen since last off season, and now this BS offense, do you REALLY see Art paying Ben $60 million in guaranteed dollars?

Art basically blamed Ben (and Arians) for 2011. You think Ben is HAPPY about that?

If Art wants his run game, there is no need, to pay a QB $15 million a year to play here.

The ONLY way he stays IMO, is if Art admits he F'd up, quits meddling, and allows Tomlin to 1. Pick his own OC, and 2. Allows that OC to run this offense has he sees fit.

No more trying to recreate 1975, no more trying to protect the defense at the expense of the offense scoring points. No more infatuation with fullbacks and time of possession.

If you want a franchise QB here? Realize what he is, and get the F out of his way and allows him to do his job.

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    He's just stirring the pot...
    No he said this kind of stuff in another thread. I thnk he is serious.

Steelers versus Bengals: Who wins and WHY?? Score predictions!!!

No he said this kind of stuff in another thread. I thnk he is serious.
    Well then he's an fn idiot.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Based on what we've seen since last off season, and now this BS offense, do you REALLY see Art paying Ben $60 million in guaranteed dollars?

Art basically blamed Ben (and Arians) for 2011. You think Ben is HAPPY about that?

If Art wants his run game, there is no need, to pay a QB $15 million a year to play here.

The ONLY way he stays IMO, is if Art admits he F'd up, quits meddling, and allows Tomlin to 1. Pick his own OC, and 2. Allows that OC to run this offense has he sees fit.

No more trying to recreate 1975, no more trying to protect the defense at the expense of the offense scoring points. No more infatuation with fullbacks and time of possession.

If you want a franchise QB here? Realize what he is, and get the F out of his way and allows him to do his job.
    Did you also believe that we were all suppose to die today also?

Thread Information