Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers versus Bengals: Who wins and WHY?? Score predictions!!!

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns

Steelers versus Bengals: Who wins and WHY?? Score predictions!!!

I still dont have a real great feel for how this game is going to go but over the last day or so I am starting to lean more toward the Steelers in this game. I know the Steelers have had their problems this year but I just do not believe in the Bengals until I see them come in here and beat the Steelers with a playoff spot on the line. That franchise always chokes under pressure and more times then not will never let you down in terms of failing to get it done at crunch time. With that being said to answer my own questions here in this thread I am going to pick the Steelers to win 28-24 and why the Steelers will win is because I believe Ben Roethlisberger will play his best game of the season and simply not allow the Steelers to lose this game. You could tell by listening to him after the Dallas game how frustrated he was that he threw that INT in OT the way he did. I really believe that Ben will want to avenge that throw and that whole game overall this Sunday. So I think the Steelers win this game mainly because Ben Roethlisberger will play spectacular and outplay Dalton. I truly believe if the Steelers play a clean game on Sunday and dont turn the ball over at all during this game they will no doubt in my mind win this game...

Alrighty. . .

Weather will not be a factor. Sunny and 35 degrees, W wind at 9 mph. This means Ben will wear gloves which makes me happy because he usually throws better when he wears gloves. I think there will be significant improvement in DeCastro's game which should open up some running holes. Will take a patient running game, good numbers on 3rd down and taking care of the football. Defensively, pressure Dalton up the middle and chip away at him any chance they get.

I see the Steelers coming out motivated and focused here playing a great football game here. Cincy is the proverbial Jack of all trades master of none football team and much like the Cowboys, they will have to be perfect to beat the Steelers. I don't see it happening with Cincy. AJ Green will get his TD and the Cincy line will get 3 or 4 sacks, but the Steelers do not turn the ball over in this game and for only the 2nd time all year, they play a complete game - Steelers win 27-21.

I am not naive; the Steelers could easily get blown out, but I just don't think they will.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by North Steel View Post
    I'm going to be positive. This is a homegame, its on the the anniversary of the immaculate reception and on my birthday. Steelers 17 Bengals 10. But maybe i am north however. lol
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Draft Pick
    Ike Taylor is why we beat them last time...we have serious problems at CB....so serious that I do not see how we will stop them.....we need 35 points from Ben , and i dont see that, I cant see us winning as hard as I am trying, bummer

My Mood
    Fine
    I'm going to be positive too ... I got tickets to the final home game the following week ... and I ain't going to Heinz Field to freeze my *** off in late December if the Steelers are eliminated this Sunday AT HOME against the Bungals ...
    It's hip to T-Squared ...

My Mood
    Addicted
    we can get eliminated against the browns

p.s. isn't it win and were in against cincinnati?
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Banned
    We have to win this week and next week to guarantee a spot.

WE MUST WIN Sunday in any playoff scenario. Lose and we are OUT.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    no but we'll be officially eliminated if we lose.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    If we beat the bengals, we'll own the tiebreaker. That's it. but if we lose next week and bengals win, they'll have a better record. right now the bengals are 8-6. we are 7-7.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Thread Information