Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Keenan Lewis knee injury on Wednesday

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

    Keenan Lewis knee injury on Wednesday

    So the dude is on the practice field, already in limited work with his hip injury, and then steps in a hole and now has a knee injury!

    WTF is that, how in the hell does that happen? Gophers????

    His status is up in the air right now for Sunday. Even if he does play he won't be 100% and that means Cortez Allen would be on AJ Green all day.

    Somebody in grounds keeping needs to be fired...

  2. #2
    Veteran connecticutsteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    southern connecticut
    Posts
    2,701
    My Mood
    Manic
    Isn't the practice field indoors? I guess the question is do you start Brown or Victorian. Victorian was **** poor and single handedly gave Dallas the w last week yes i blame him mostly every goddamn pass was against him .He got burned worse than ike did in denver
    Last edited by connecticutsteel; 12-20-2012 at 10:17 AM.

  3. #3
    Starter Goodfrom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    2,000
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    Isn't the practice field indoors? I guess the question is do you start Brown or Victorian. Victorian was **** poor and single handedly gave Dallas the w last week yes i blame him mostly every goddamn pass was against him .He got burned worse than ike did in denver
    Remove Foote, and insert an extra safety (Allen) to try an offset the mismatches Steelers could face on the secondary. If Victorian or Golden plays, I might not watch the game.

  4. #4
    Draft Pick
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Posts
    170
    My Mood
    Ornery
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    Remove Foote, and insert an extra safety (Allen) to try an offset the mismatches Steelers could face on the secondary. If Victorian or Golden plays, I might not watch the game.
    You mean you do not want to see Victorian and his WWE like tackling abilities?
    Gumbands

  5. #5
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,258

    Keenan Lewis knee injury on Wednesday

    I saw that! This team is fn doomed. Fn Goodell was prolly there with his gardening shovel!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  6. #6
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,566
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    I saw that! This team is fn doomed. Fn Goodell was prolly there with his gardening shovel!
    Yeah..but you still have posters in this forum talking about they want this team to go to the playoffs. So Tom Brady can carve up an injured Lewis or his replacement??? Then, those same posters are going to say, " I hate Tom Brady". Why???

    It wasn't Tom Brady who decided not to add talented players to our secondary. Who's fault was that????????
    Until you guys start to put the blame at the proper person's feet (Colbert) nothing is going to change!!

    Wake UP!!!!!
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  7. #7
    Rookie Free Agent
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Until you guys start to put the blame at the proper person's feet (Colbert) nothing is going to change!!

    Wake UP!!!!!
    So, the Steelers' organization only makes changes based on who the fans blame? Interesting.

  8. #8
    Draft Pick
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Posts
    170
    My Mood
    Ornery
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    I saw that! This team is fn doomed. Fn Goodell was prolly there with his gardening shovel!
    HA! I was going to say play pail and shovel the Goodell might be running around with.
    Gumbands

  9. #9
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,258

    Keenan Lewis knee injury on Wednesday

    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Yeah..but you still have posters in this forum talking about they want this team to go to the playoffs. So Tom Brady can carve up an injured Lewis or his replacement??? Then, those same posters are going to say, " I hate Tom Brady". Why???

    It wasn't Tom Brady who decided not to add talented players to our secondary. Who's fault was that????????
    Until you guys start to put the blame at the proper person's feet (Colbert) nothing is going to change!!

    Wake UP!!!!!
    You guys??? Me???
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  10. #10
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,566
    No not you Latrobe. :smile:

    Just the one's who insist they want to see this team in the playoffs because of this " anything can happen" theory.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Keenan Lewis : UFA
    By NeilPatrickBanana in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 07:54 PM
  2. Will Gay and Keenan Lewis might not be as bad as you think
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 04:28 PM
  3. With McFadden slowed by injury, why not let Keenan Lewis start?
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 07:27 AM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 04:47 PM
  5. Taylor suffers knee injury...other injury updates
    By K Train in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 05:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •