Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: steelers add a warm body for CB

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #11
    Starter Goodfrom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    2,000
    If the Steelers are patient and methotical on offense and commit to the run, Cincy's offense won't see the ball much. 160 yards rushing vs cincy last time - no reason why they can't control the clock again.

  2. #12
    Starter SteelCityKid5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    1,319
    I absolutely loathe the fact every announcer calls us the #1 defense in the NFL. This sure as **** aint the #1 defense in the NFL. We lack pressure and turnovers. Where is Woodley and Harrison? Exactly. That's a huge problem.
    Last edited by SteelCityKid5; 12-18-2012 at 07:48 PM.

  3. #13
    Starter Goodfrom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    2,000
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityKid5 View Post
    I absolutely loath the fact every announcer calls us the #1 defense in the NFL. This sure as **** aint the #1 defense in the NFL. We lack pressure and turnovers. Where is Woodley and Harrison? Exactly. That's a huge problem.
    Along with #1 in Yards allowed, if they were #1 in sacks, points allowed, and takeaways, that would qualify as a #! defense.

    Being #1 based only on yards allowed is like winning the award for the tallest midget in the room.

  4. #14
    Starter SteelCityKid5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    1,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    Along with #1 in Yards allowed, if they were #1 in sacks, points allowed, and takeaways, that would qualify as a #! defense.

    Being #1 based only on yards allowed is like winning the award for the tallest midget in the room.
    Exactly my point.

  5. #15
    Starter LevonKirkland99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Redskins country
    Posts
    1,880
    Woodley has been asleep the last few games...Harrison is not playing that bad...
    "HAIL TO PITT"

  6. #16
    Starter Goodfrom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    2,000
    If the D-Line isn't going to generate pressure, then the least they can do is get their arms up. The only one who does this consistently is Kiesel, who blocks on average one pass per game. People do it to us, why can't we do it to them?

  7. #17
    Rookie Free Agent
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    95
    We seem to find the worst possible replacements..LOL. Here you go fella's.

    Some encouraging tidbits from Rotoworld:



    King was nothing short of woeful while playing for the Colts last season...

    King was one of the worst corners in the league last year when pressed into a starting role outside.

    King has elite speed, but lacks physicality and graded out as the worst corner in the league last season by Pro Football Focus.

    The 2008 fourth-rounder was routinely toasted in coverage while playing through groin, ankle, and shoulder injuries as a fill-in for starter Ron Bartell last season.



    Looks like a poor man's Josh Victorian.

  8. #18
    2nd String jnes1216's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by LastRide View Post
    We seem to find the worst possible replacements..LOL. Here you go fella's.

    Some encouraging tidbits from Rotoworld:



    King was nothing short of woeful while playing for the Colts last season...

    King was one of the worst corners in the league last year when pressed into a starting role outside.

    King has elite speed, but lacks physicality and graded out as the worst corner in the league last season by Pro Football Focus.

    The 2008 fourth-rounder was routinely toasted in coverage while playing through groin, ankle, and shoulder injuries as a fill-in for starter Ron Bartell last season.



    Looks like a poor man's Josh Victorian.
    Floyd - "Dumber and Dumber"

    "So you're sayin' there's a chance...."
    Have Terrible Towel, Will Travel.

  9. #19
    Rookie Free Agent
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by jnes1216 View Post
    Floyd - "Dumber and Dumber"

    "So you're sayin' there's a chance...."
    A million to one chance..LOL

    dumb-3.jpg

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Warm Bacon Cheese Spread
    By MRS Steelerfan in forum Sides & Tailgate Food
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 05:04 PM
  2. Ben's career suggests he'll warm up fine
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 12:13 PM
  3. Rusty QB and his offense need to warm up against the Bengals
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 02:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •