Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mayan Calander Signals End of Era; for Steelers Too?

Bookmark and Share
    This whole thing is a debacle.

Starter
    And Art is the cause of it.

This comes to money. Look what Peyton got from Denver. Look at what BREES got from the Saints in guaranteed money.

At 31? Ben would get even MORE because he's won more.

Art doesn't want to pay that. Period.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler47 View Post
    Before Big Ben got hurt he was he number 1 quarterback in the NFL with number 1 passer rating and well on his way to win MVP season. Thethe injury happened.We've had a few losses and now everybody scrambling to try to figure out what's wrong with Haley Rothlisberger even going as far as attacking Art 2, everybody just needs to settle down and realize it's just the mistakes,ball hasn't bounced our way .We are still in excellent ball club things can still fall into place. What's with all the hateing and attacking everyone.geeessshhh
    THANK YOU!
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

Starter
    Even before the injury the offense lived on the edge too much. Roethlisberger's brilliant 3rd down play hid a lot of the warts in Haley's system.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Even before the injury the offense lived on the edge too much. Roethlisberger's brilliant 3rd down play hid a lot of the warts in Haley's system.
    Good point; hard to remember when our offense wasn't living on the edge. But actually, Steelers under Ben & Haley scoring 4 more points per game than last year's output.
    STEELSPIKES

Thread Information