Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday's game against the Bengals...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns

Sunday's game against the Bengals...

I believe is one of the biggest regular season games that Mike Tomlin has coached here in a very long time. We are going to find out a lot about the Steelers on Sunday and what this team is truly made of. I cant see anyway possible that the Steelers will not be up for this game and not come out desperate and with a purpose which is exactly what they didnt do the last home game against the Chargers last week. The bottom line is Mike Tomlin had better have this team ready to play this Sunday with all that is on the line. The Bengals are a pretty good team no doubt but if the Steelers show up and play like they are capable of in this game there is no reason in the world that they shouldnt beat the Bengals. I think the only way the Steelers lose this game is once again going to be the reason they have been losing games all season they will make mistakes,turn the ball over, not take advantage of opportunities and simply beat themselves. But make no mistake about it this I believe is a huge huge game for Mike Tomlin and he had better find a way to win this game against the Bengals and also the game the following week against the Browns or he is going to be facing the kind of heat and pressure that he has yet to see in this town...

My Mood
    Ornery
    We'll see if the team has quit on him like he did against San Diego......
    The Tradition Continues!!!

I found out enough the last game, my stomach still aches! The question has nothing to do with Tomlin, the real question is will we get healthy for this game??
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Clearly a case of all hands on deck as the Steelers re-activated Mendy off the suspended list. Steelers ran for over 160 yards vs Cincy last time they met, and coincidentally they won. They need balance on offense between run and pass, and in regard to the pass, they need a balance of short and medium/long passes. They key here to beat the bracket coverage on the outside will be whether or not Ben can get the ball consistently to Miller. If they can do that, Cincy will have no choice but to assign a safety to Miller which means Wallace is free to take the top off the defense becausehe will be in single coverage. If cincy stays in cover-2, that means the Steelers should be able to run the ball.

It all comes down to execution and truthfully, WHO WANTS IT MORE.

Rookie Free Agent
    My Mood
    Grumpy

My Social Networks

Follow City of Champyinz On Twitter Add City of Champyinz on Facebook Add City of Champyinz on Google+

Re: Sunday's game against the Bengals...

Its time for the Steelers to take advantage of their 'backs against the wall/playoff experience'. This is upcoming game is THE most important one this season for both teams. Not only is this game important for the Steelers in terms of playoffs, but its a statement game also. If they miss the playoffs, there needs to be major changes in the offseason. Heck, even if they do make the playoffs, major changes should happen. Is it time for Steelers to make major moves in free agency?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    Excuses are tools of the incompetent

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Jim mora: "free agency? Free Agency"? . When do the steelers use free agency?
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by City of Champyinz View Post
    Its time for the Steelers to take advantage of their 'backs against the wall/playoff experience'. This is upcoming game is THE most important one this season for both teams. Not only is this game important for the Steelers in terms of playoffs, but its a statement game also. If they miss the playoffs, there needs to be major changes in the offseason. Heck, even if they do make the playoffs, major changes should happen. Is it time for Steelers to make major moves in free agency?

On this note, I want the loss. Because we need major change. Major Change will bring a championship later down the line.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Rookie Free Agent
    My Mood
    Grumpy

My Social Networks

Follow City of Champyinz On Twitter Add City of Champyinz on Facebook Add City of Champyinz on Google+

Re: Sunday's game against the Bengals...

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    On this note, I want the loss. Because we need major change. Major Change will bring a championship later down the line.
    Regardless of the outcome this season, major changes are needed. They cant keep losing to 'inferior' teams and be successful. I dont think the Steelers need to completely fall apart and miss the playoffs in order for changes to be made.

Excuses are tools of the incompetent

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGoldHaze View Post
    We'll see if the team has quit on him like he did against San Diego......
    They didn't quit in San Diego; They were not properly prepared to play. That falls on Tomlin.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    They didn't quit in San Diego; They were not properly prepared to play. That falls on Tomlin.
    Norv game planned for the steelers and we didn't game plan for the chargers thus losing in epic fashion!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information