Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunday's game against the Bengals...

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Norv game planned for the steelers and we didn't game plan for the chargers thus losing in epic fashion!
    Yep.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It's the same song and dance that we've been dealing with for years. They lose to inferior teams or they just barely win. Unless they absolutely must win they come out with this **** poor effort. Injuries only go so far with this group, every year it's something. Players hurt, players not stepping up, questionable coaching, I'm so tired of it.

That being said I expect them to win this game just because they have too. The sickening part of all this is that they've had so many chances to take the lead in this division or at least improve their position, that it's not even funny.

Sunday's game against the Bengals...

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    It's the same song and dance that we've been dealing with for years. They lose to inferior teams or they just barely win. Unless they absolutely must win they come out with this **** poor effort. Injuries only go so far with this group, every year it's something. Players hurt, players not stepping up, questionable coaching, I'm so tired of it.

That being said I expect them to win this game just because they have too. The sickening part of all this is that they've had so many chances to take the lead in this division or at least improve their position, that it's not even funny.
    Kinda like all the chances the Jets were given to win that crappy game last night! I do agree with you...

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad

I agree with you BRC except I don't expect them to win Sunday....lol I think it will be the usual suspects making the same mistakes over and over again on Sunday.......I hope I'm wrong but when Ben went against the Chiefs, I did post the season was over........looks like I was right if they do lose to the Bungles.....At this point I'm not even getting upset anymore but they have to show me something before I believe in their asses right now...lol

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    on the brink of a whole new era in the AFC North...

Weve already lost to Balt and Clev... when is the last time weve lost to all 3 in the same year?
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Veteran
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    on the brink of a whole new era in the AFC North...

Weve already lost to Balt and Clev... when is the last time weve lost to all 3 in the same year?
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    2009 and 2003... answered my own ?
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Veteran
    I saw an article about a week ago that talked about Tomlin's record against sub .500 teams. He loses ~35% of the time, compared to like 15% or 20% to other teams, but he puts up a similar overall record to other teams (meaning he beats better teams more often.) Was an interesting read.

http://communityvoices.sites.post-ga...elow-the-norm-

Veteran
    My Mood
    Angry
    Ya but the last seasons we went to the sb, we did not lose to a sub .500 team. 2008-losses tennessee 13-3, philadelphia 9-6-1, indy 12-4, ny,giants 12-4. 2010 losses-ny.jets 11-5, baltimore 12-4, new england 14-2, neworleans 11-5, green bay 10-6 in sb.

2011 losses-baltimore 12-4 (twice), San francisco 13-3, houston, 10-6. yes we lost to an 8-8 denver team in the playoffs.

2009-different story. lost to 5-11 browns, 4-12 k.c, 5-11 raiders, 7-9 bears. 2007-lost to 4-12 jets, 5-11 ravens.
    2012-lost to 5-9 chargers,5-9 titans,5-9 browns, 4-10 raiders.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Tomlin gonna be on the hot seat if we loose...wait, he can't be fired....thirteen more years to go ...
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Thread Information