Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S Robert Lester - Alabama

Bookmark and Share
    I really like Rambo, I think he is a complete safety. If we can't get him, maybe we could get his teammate Shawn Williams. Dude plays just like Ryan Clark but has better hands. Will probably be available in the 3rd round. 2012 stats: 87 tak, 5.5 tak loss, 1 sack, 4 pbu, 1 ff. What do you guys think?

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Phdboy2020 View Post
    I really like Rambo, I think he is a complete safety. If we can't get him, maybe we could get his teammate Shawn Williams. Dude plays just like Ryan Clark but has better hands. Will probably be available in the 3rd round. 2012 stats: 87 tak, 5.5 tak loss, 1 sack, 4 pbu, 1 ff. What do you guys think?
    Wouldn't be opposed to it. I am just starting to watch film on DJ Swearinger out of South Carolina and he is beginning to jump up for me. The guy just looks like an AFC North Safety.....He is projected all over the draft, seems its the 3rd maybe 2nd for him.

-mute the video before watching. It is much more enjoyable

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by norris View Post
    Wouldn't be opposed to it. I am just starting to watch film on DJ Swearinger out of South Carolina and he is beginning to jump up for me. The guy just looks like an AFC North Safety.....He is projected all over the draft, seems its the 3rd maybe 2nd for him.

-mute the video before watching. It is much more enjoyable
    What a hitting combo of Matt Elam and D.J. Swearinger would be

This is a deep draft with safeties ... I think they ought to come away with both safeties of the future ... 1 of the top tier in round 1-2 (Matt Elam , Eric Reid , Bacarri Rambo , Phillip Thomas , David Amerson, T.J McDonald) then a 2nd tier guy in round 3-4 (D.J. Swearinger , Rashard Hall , Robert Lester , Shawn Williams ,Duke Williams)
    - italic are favorites of mine

I even like Cody Davis in the 6th or 7th to help with special teams ...

Thread Information