Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keenan Lewis : UFA

Bookmark and Share
    Banned

Keenan Lewis : UFA

Amidst all the anger and blame... can we recognize that Keenan Lewis has developed into a #1 Cover Corner. He's having a pro bowl caliber year (if pro bowls were voted on something other than Name Recognition and INTs).

He's an UFA
    He'll have to be franchised IMO

Starter
    he's better than he used to be, thats for sure....may need to keep him.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    amen!
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

It'd be nice to see him in press coverage? It's not his fault but more on DL. He has been very good this season, lengthy arms to with is a plus

My Mood
    Impatient

Re: Keenan Lewis : UFA

I love Lewis, but we won't have to franchise him. With ike getting old, we will pay him.

sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk 2

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Teams will likely go after Lewis, and he'll certainly command more than the minimum that he received last season. The Steelers would be wise to lock him up before FA starts. I hope they don't get his mentality of, "oh well we drafted Cortez and Curtis Brown so we can let Keenan go". It's what they do all the time. You can't keep living like that because the old guys are getting older and clearly Brown at least is the next Will Gay. Hell he wasn't even on the field until Van Dyke got injured and Victorian was getting torched constantly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cmerrifield View Post
    I love Lewis, but we won't have to franchise him. With ike getting old, we will pay him.

sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk 2
    Yyou are suggesting that he will sign an extension before becoming a free agent? Sure I'd love that to happen... but I doubt it. If he goes to market without being tagged, half the league will be driving up the price with offers

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Keenan has played well but "pro bowl caliber" is way over the top. Ike is still far better.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    Keenan has played well but "pro bowl caliber" is way over the top. Ike is still far better.
    This I mean Keenan has played well on # 2 receivers ... and has played decent without Ike on the field ... but to go as far as pro bowl and his price is going to be driven wayyy up, I think is over the top...

He got talent and He has taken a great jump from last year ... but you guys are quick to over hype somebody and bash somebody as soon as they do wrong ....

If Ike would of given up that TD to Bryant you guys would crucify him and so on... I've seen it happen

Don't get me wrong I would love to have Keenan back but slow down a little

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
    This I mean Keenan has played well on # 2 receivers ... and has played decent without Ike on the field ... but to go as far as pro bowl and his price is going to be driven wayyy up, I think is over the top...

He got talent and He has taken a great jump from last year ... but you guys are quick to over hype somebody and bash somebody as soon as they do wrong ....

If Ike would of given up that TD to Bryant you guys would crucify him and so on... I've seen it happen

Don't get me wrong I would love to have Keenan back but slow down a little
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Thread Information