Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: David DeCastro Today

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach
    He looked like a rookie coming off IR

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Average.. He was below that! Right now the whole line is below average so he just blended in!
    lets not start calling a rookie playin in 1st game after bending his knee the wrong way in pre-season a bust just yet, not that anyone has

David DeCastro Today

Quote Originally Posted by elephantman View Post
    lets not start calling a rookie playin in 1st game after bending his knee the wrong way in pre-season a bust just yet, not that anyone has
    Does your fn eyes not work?? Where in the F did I call him a bust?? Don't come out here trying to start ****! That's not what I fn said!!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Does your fn eyes not work?? Where in the F did I call him a bust?? Don't come out here trying to start ****! That's not what I fn said!!!
    Theres a few folks on the board that dont read well.. limited comprehension..

Our defense is a BUST..... No OLB sacks... The DB's can only cover so long either rookie or veteran..
    Does someone have a list of sack leaders?
    Does someone have a list of sack leader salaries... you'll see our problem...

Our defense is a BUST..... No OLB sacks... The DB's can only cover so long either rookie or veteran..

David DeCastro Today

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post

The injuries have killed this team! I still don't get why we didn't play more bump coverage?? Could they not see romo attacking the soft coverage all day??
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    both him and Beachum looked OK not good, not horrid... they will be fine in time

DD did get mixed up where Ben got nailed. Beachum got pancaked and Ben got nailed. The end of the game Dallas had back-to-back sacks from that side. Dont remember the replay on those to know how those happened...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Pouncey hasnt been himself all season either. How many ****** snaps where there lastnight Ben had to go to his ankles to get?

My Mood
    Mellow
    As for DD he had a decent game other thanh the missed block on the DL when he picked up the Blitzing LBer.........I have said it for the past 2 seasons Pouncey is the most overrated player on the Steeler Roster he is either always hurt and his snaps are all over the place.... followed by Woodley.......

Rookie Free Agent
    He wasnt the reason we lost, put it that way. He make a few mistakes, but for the most part held his own.

Pouncey? WTF is wrong with him and his bad snaps? Some Centers dont have a bad snap all season and he has 1 or 2 every game.

Thread Information