Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ******* of the game award.

Bookmark and Share
    Veteran
    Really? So the ******* is Ben, because he did what the coaches said and took a knee. Not the coaches for calling that play? Not Brown for his horrible game and game changing fumble? Nope, Ben for doing what he's told.

/smh

Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    Really? So the ******* is Ben, because he did what the coaches said and took a knee. Not the coaches for calling that play? Not Brown for his horrible game and game changing fumble? Nope, Ben for doing what he's told.

/smh
    Yeah really, what the hell are some people talking about? What is Roethlisberger supposed to do there? ignore the coaches call?

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    ******* thread of the day
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace not tagging the ******* that picked Ben in OT! But brown earned it tonight!
    Wallace was just being the same lackadaisical Wallace he's been this whole year. Nothing surprising about that.

The entire "Young Money" crew had a hand in this loss. All of them.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Had to be when Troy hurdled an imaginary player to try and tackle the running back who took it down to the 2 yard line or so I believe.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Had to be when Troy hurdled an imaginary player to try and tackle the running back who took it down to the 2 yard line or so I believe.
    i saw that too, did he try the hurdle cause the running back had stumbled from the previous contact and was on his way down, so troy was trying to avoid a late hit or something?

Quote Originally Posted by teeceemadison View Post
    i saw that too, did he try the hurdle cause the running back had stumbled from the previous contact and was on his way down, so troy was trying to avoid a late hit or something?
    I think troy was trying to hurdle around him to get to the ball side to punch it out, or atleast make an attempt to. All it was, was a moment I said "What the **** is Troy doing"

Thread Information