Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben The Choking QB

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
    Ben made plays when there were none to make. Shut up. BRC really???? We must beat the bungholes. Either that or I move.
    What at this point have you seen to give you hope that the Steelers can get passed the Bengals or in all honesty get out of the first round of the playoffs.

Point of this post I haven't see anything this season that Ben is clutch when it's the final couple minutes and the game is on the line but the exact opposite of what he use to be.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Apparently the lines between Madden football the video game, fantasy football, and reality have been blurred.
    Apparently you walked into the wrong thread. This was not started to say Ben is not elite or should not be starting. We are just saying he does not seem to be leading late comebacks like he used to. Got it, friend?

Veteran
    /smh

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    Apparently you walked into the wrong thread. This was not started to say Ben is not elite or should not be starting. We are just saying he does not seem to be leading late comebacks like he used to. Got it, friend?
    I'm in the right thread, unfortunately. Two threads about how a quarterback with 22 TDs and 6 INTs doesn't have "it" anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    Thanks Ryno you get it! Not saying Ben is or not a elite qb. Just want to know is his confidence shaking or what is this issue he can no longer lead this team to a last couple minute drive?

My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbyBlister View Post
    Point of this post I haven't see anything this season that Ben is clutch when it's the final couple minutes and the game is on the line but the exact opposite of what he use to be.
    You don't need a point in this post. You have a valid topic already.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    I'm in the right thread, unfortunately. Two threads about how a quarterback with 22 TDs and 6 INTs doesn't have "it" anymore.
    Not my point.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteelers View Post
    You don't need a point in this post. You have a valid topic already.
    Thanks man.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbyBlister View Post
    Thanks Ryno you get it! Not saying Ben is or not a elite qb. Just want to know is his confidence shaking or what is this issue he can no longer lead this team to a last couple minute drive?
    Okay, so let's analyze it intelligently and not based on one game.

How many drives has Roethlisberger had to lead in order to win the game? How many of those drives were successful and how many were unsuccessful? I'm seriously asking. Do you have the stats?

Thread Information