Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben The Choking QB

Bookmark and Share

Ben The Choking QB

What has happen to this guy and he was amazing at comebacks and long drives with a few minutes to go. Sadly he is no longer able to do that and same result as always a int. I was hoping for us to give Dallas the ball first and lost faith in Ben when it comes to this anymore. John Elway maybe your hero but sadly you are the opposite of him this season.

It starts with pass protection. Also, Ben hasnt really been his clutch self as of late. But he was the reason we were in this game, since the defense cant do ****.

2nd String
    We should not have to depend on Ben so much. He delivered the ball in the last few weeks more than enough times to put teams away. Mistakes nullified that. Just like tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbyBlister View Post
    What has happen to this guy and he was amazing at comebacks and long drives with a few minutes to go. Sadly he is no longer able to do that and same result as always a int. I was hoping for us to give Dallas the ball first and lost faith in Ben when it comes to this anymore. John Elway maybe your hero but sadly you are the opposite of him this season.

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Are you kidding me?????? Did you watch this game? Blaming this on Ben????

Quote Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
    Are you kidding me?????? Did you watch this game? Blaming this on Ben????
    Not blaming Ben at all but saying he is no longer good at comebacks at all this season. Point of this post is what happened to him when he was one of the best at it ?

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Not blaming Ben at all but saying he is no longer good at comebacks at all this season. Point of this post is what happened to him when he was one of the best at it ?
    Brandon Carr did make a great play on the football........Carr gets paid millions to do what he does as well......

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    enough! this is nonsense!
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Banned
    We don't use Ben anymore. We putz along with our David Paulson formation and then expect Ben to bail us out on 3rd down or late in the game.

If AB doesn't fumble, we win, and Ben WOULD have had a 4th quarter comeback after being down 10 points.

I think Neil O'donnell was behind this.FU*K

bottom line is turnovers killing Steelers all year, Unforunately for Ben, he has been instrumental in the last two losses with bad decisions at the worst time. He doesn't have that old magic, but his weapons around him have let the team down immensely with the fumbles, dropped passes and lack of discipline.

Thread Information