Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben The Choking QB

Bookmark and Share
    orignally from pittsburgh,but now stuck in browns country :(northeast ohio 30mins south of cleveland

My Social Networks

Add mcfly06 on Facebook
    I blame Haley on how ben is playing, it all comes back to haley...

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    yet another ridiculous thread...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Pimp

Ben The Choking QB

Release him and sign Alex Smith...then get back to me.

Ben The Choking QB

As of late Ben has choked in more then he has excelled in... Just saying! No it doesn't mean I want him cut, traded or any of that silly ****, it's the plain truth!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Banned
    When you try and steal wins in the 4th quarter all year? This is what happens.

Drove Elway to the bring of retirement in 1992. Then they fired Dan Reeves and scrapped power football and Elway had his best years in his final 6 seasons.

This team needs to be who they are, rather than trying to be who they aren't.

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post

Drove Elway to the bring of retirement in 1992. Then they fired Dan Reeves and scrapped power football and Elway had his best years in his final 6 seasons.

Damn, that makes sense. Great post.

And their fans.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad

Well said man......

My Mood
    Addicted
    when u toss the ball around 30-40 times a game, its bound to end up as an interception at some point, carr made a good play.

people forget he was very good at KC when paired with Flowers.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Draft Pick

This. The Steelers dick around for the first three quarters of a game, then they expect Ben to be able to bail them out everytime at the end. And when he doesn't....... BOOOOOOOO! BEN STINKS! BOOOOOOOOO! YINZ GOTTA CUT BEN NOW! BOOOOOOOOOO!

Screw balance. This isn't a ground n pound or clock possession game anymore. Win the game earlier and maybe the Steelers will be in fewer circumstances where they always have to hope Ben pulls something out of his *** in the fourth.

Rookie Free Agent
    My Mood
    Grumpy

My Social Networks

Follow City of Champyinz On Twitter Add City of Champyinz on Facebook Add City of Champyinz on Google+

Re: Ben The Choking QB

Quote Originally Posted by Get7With7 View Post
    This. The Steelers dick around for the first three quarters of a game, then they expect Ben to be able to bail them out everytime at the end. And when he doesn't....... BOOOOOOOO! BEN STINKS! BOOOOOOOOO! YINZ GOTTA CUT BEN NOW! BOOOOOOOOOO!

Screw balance. This isn't a ground n pound or clock possession game anymore. Win the game earlier and maybe the Steelers will be in fewer circumstances where they always have to hope Ben pulls something out of his *** in the fourth.
    +1

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    Excuses are tools of the incompetent

Thread Information