Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: post game ben interview, ben knocok the play calling....

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    jaguars-hater
    I hated the play calling when they got the ball at midfield the 1st possession of the 2nd half after the great AB punt return and went 3 and out with 2 Dwyer runs and a stupid screen pass that didnt work. Getting nothing out of that series there was devistating because the Cowboys came right back and scored the next possession. As for Ben he took way way too many sacks late in this game in key key moments of the game. He took a sack on the 3rd and 4 when the Steelers were right on the edge of FG with about 4 minutes left, he then took a sack two plays in a row after the personal foul penalty in the last 2 minutes of the game as well when the Steelers were at the 46 yard line and that just absolutely killed that final drive where we could have drove down and kicked a game winning FG...Those plays were very very frustrating to watch cause all the Steelers had to do was pick up a good 15-20 yards and they would have been in FG range...

Wallace won't be Steeler next year. I hope Haley won't be either. Get Norv Turner once he"s fired

post game ben interview, ben knocok the play calling....

The Ben vs Haley storm is brewing! Get the cold water ready!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted
    wow, this forum is filled with illiterates.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Rookie Free Agent
    Some questionable offensive play selection, for sure. But the game was really lost without Ike Taylor and his solid tackling and coverage ability on the edge. 24 points should be enough to win.

I did think they went pass happy on early downs too often and were too predictable on the quick screens.

I'm glad Ben called out some of the frustrations. Maybe a heated debate on the offense's direction is in order for Ben, Haley, and MT. Must have been an interesting plane ride home. Haley on the sidelines this year looks like he just woke up from a nap. Maybe he needs to get a little heated too.
    Have Terrible Towel, Will Travel.

Banned
    Haley's micro-managing of the offense is what kills it. Too much subbing, too slow, too deliberate. Too trying to be cute instead of just running the offense.

We are 2nd in the NFL in points in the last 2 minutes. Why? Simple. No mass subbing, the WRs stay on the field, and the slow plodders like Johnson and Paulson are off of it.

Haley's nothing but Art's hand picked ***-kissing puppet. The NAME of the OC doesn't matter as long as he has to abide by Art's wishes.

Ben frustrated. I think what he said is what MANY feel. But he being the Captain for the offense did what good leaders do and spoke up about it.

Rookie Free Agent
    Norv Turner?????????? The man who took over the talented SD Chargers and destroyed them as a playoff bound team. I hope we hire Marty Schottenheimer.

Thread Information