Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There's no QB in TEAM.

Bookmark and Share
    Banned

There's no QB in TEAM.

Roethlisberger can't win every game by himself. A team can't depend on the quarterback being perfect to win their games. It's a team sport. Quarterbacks make bad throws, receivers drop easy passes, DBs miss receivers, offensive linemen allow defenders through too quickly, running backs fumble. Everyone is supposed to pick one another up when mistakes are made. Roethlisberger makes the least mistakes on this team almost every single game. It's time for other plays to step up.

When's the last time a Steelers RB had a 120+ yard game with 2 TDs? When's the last time a receiver had 10 catches with 120+ yards and 2 TDs? When's the last time the offensive line did not allow a sack? When's the last time the defense had two interceptions or two fumbles in a game?

If anyone of you saw Roethlisberger's stats for this game without knowing the final score, you wouldn't have been able to guess the Steelers lost.

Mike Tomlin has turned this team into a team where the quarterback always has to win the game. Leads are not maintained. The playcalling is way too conservative. Valuable time from the clock is wasted. And the weaknesses of bad teams are not exposed.

Even if Tomlin isn't as bad as I personally think he is, most of the other positions on this team are average or worse. Seeing people blame Roethlisberger and claim that Eli Manning and Tony Romo would actually have more success on this team is laughable.

Wait, MT is the O cord? Why not blame Haley on this also?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Wait, MT is the O cord? Why not blame Haley on this also?
    I'll blame the front office rather than Tomlin before I blame Haley. From what I've seen, Haley's playcalling is in line with the personnel the team has on offense.

We need a running game for Ben to have pressure taken off of him. That and these ****ing 1st quarters of no offense are getting annoying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    We need a running game for Ben to have pressure taken off of him.
    This was the bulk of Arian's problem as well. But at least Haley is doing his best to get the ball out of Roethlisberger's hands while Arians never realized that our offensive line is worthless.

There's no QB in TEAM.

You can spell meat from team, and that's what Ben is back there dead meat without no running game! Way to predictable!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Rookie Free Agent
    My Mood
    Grumpy

My Social Networks

Follow City of Champyinz On Twitter Add City of Champyinz on Facebook Add City of Champyinz on Google+

Re: There's no QB in TEAM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Roethlisberger can't win every game by himself. A team can't depend on the quarterback being perfect to win their games. It's a team sport. Quarterbacks make bad throws, receivers drop easy passes, DBs miss receivers, offensive linemen allow defenders through too quickly, running backs fumble. Everyone is supposed to pick one another up when mistakes are made. Roethlisberger makes the least mistakes on this team almost every single game. It's time for other plays to step up.

When's the last time a Steelers RB had a 120+ yard game with 2 TDs? When's the last time a receiver had 10 catches with 120+ yards and 2 TDs? When's the last time the offensive line did not allow a sack? When's the last time the defense had two interceptions or two fumbles in a game?

If anyone of you saw Roethlisberger's stats for this game without knowing the final score, you wouldn't have been able to guess the Steelers lost.

Mike Tomlin has turned this team into a team where the quarterback always has to win the game. Leads are not maintained. The playcalling is way too conservative. Valuable time from the clock is wasted. And the weaknesses of bad teams are not exposed.

Even if Tomlin isn't as bad as I personally think he is, most of the other positions on this team are average or worse. Seeing people blame Roethlisberger and claim that Eli Manning and Tony Romo would actually have more success on this team is laughable.
    Very well said

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    Excuses are tools of the incompetent

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    we have a bunch of prima donnas on this team.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Banned
    Until Mike Tomlin is allowed to name his own staff I can't judge him.

He didn't want Haley, Haley's here because his Daddy worked for this team 40 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Until Mike Tomlin is allowed to name his own staff I can't judge him.

He didn't want Haley, Haley's here because his Daddy worked for this team 40 years ago.
    Who did Tomlin want? I thought Haley was the best candidate and it seems so did the front office. The game is won and lost on the line. This offensive line has been patchwork for the last couple years. Not sure why there are so many injuries to this team year in and year out.
    Have Terrible Towel, Will Travel.

Thread Information