Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pathetically conservative?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    jaguars-hater
    I agree they could have taken a shot down the field 20 or 25 yards and called timeout and then try and pick up another 15-20 yards the next pass play and then just spiked it and tried to kick a game winning FG. To simply waste 24 seconds with 1 timeout left was a stupid move by Tomlin but I am not surprised at all that he did it because Tomlin's clock management and understanding of game situations is beyond pathetic...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    I agree they could have taken a shot down the field 20 or 25 yards and called timeout and then try and pick up another 15-20 yards the next pass play and then just spiked it and tried to kick a game winning FG. To simply waste 24 seconds with 1 timeout left was a stupid move by Tomlin but I am not surprised at all that he did it because Tomlin's clock management and understanding of game situations is beyond pathetic...
    I was shocked as stupid as Tomlin's clock management is. It was a halftime move. It made no sense. Just like you said, you can at least attempt the pass plays and try to get into field goal range.

Thread Information