Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Antonio Brown Mentally Challenged?

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    What Brown did today was horrible. Brown did the same thing against the Raiders at the same time in the game. This team reminds me of a dike with a bunch of plug holes. Each week a new hole springs a leak.

I don't want this team in the playoffs. This team needs to be embarrassed to get the proper off season focus from management, the coaches and the players.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Is Antonio Brown Mentally Challenged?

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Ya it's "unfortunate" and "that happens" because it was Antonio Brown. If it was Wallace I cant even being to imagine the uproar on this site. Seriously. If Wallace made the "plays" that AB made today (including a drop that of course no one is mentioning), no one would be talking about anything else but how Wallace is the sole reason for this loss, how big of piece of **** he is and how he should just be cut because he's so unbelievably terrible.

But hey... The guy making 8.5 mil a year hands the Cowboys a win and it's "unfortunate" and "that happens"...
    Not sure whats more pathetic.. The blind hate og Wallace or posts like these which want to talk about defending Wallace even though it was never the subject. Fumles happen to the best of players (look at AP prior to this season). The stupidity of letting the Ball get to the 20y line does not. That is just a stupid stupid play that made a potential winningdrive a log harder
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Starter
    didnt he out and out drop one in the open against the ravens couple weeks ago??

My Mood
    Addicted
    Ya it's "unfortunate" and "that happens" because it was Antonio Brown. If it was Wallace I cant even being to imagine the uproar on this site. Seriously. If Wallace made the "plays" that AB made today (including a drop that of course no one is mentioning), no one would be talking about anything else but how Wallace is the sole reason for this loss, how big of piece of **** he is and how he should just be cut because he's so unbelievably terrible.

But hey... The guy making 8.5 mil a year hands the Cowboys a win and it's "unfortunate" and "that happens"...
    I've said Brown should be held accountable and be stoned for exile.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

The fumbles from our WR getting ridiculous. I didn't see Sanders out there much after he let that one go on the first drive, was he benched? If so, why the hell was Brown out there receiving punts not only after he fumbled, but again after he let that one bounce? The entire offence gets disciplined for poor play except for Brown it seems

Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    Not sure whats more pathetic.. The blind hate og Wallace or posts like these which want to talk about defending Wallace even though it was never the subject. Fumles happen to the best of players (look at AP prior to this season). The stupidity of letting the Ball get to the 20y line does not. That is just a stupid stupid play that made a potential winningdrive a log harder
    Its not the first time Brown has fumbled tho, its actually starting to become a problem for him. He knows when he gets into traffic he has to protect the ball and he just refuses to do it.

Rookie Free Agent penguins&steelers's Avatar
    My Mood
    Sick
    He played bad today, but the overrated calling out and saying how terrible he is? Really? He is clearly the best WR on our team and had a bad game.

If 29 Murray wouldnt have had some ungodly amount of yards.. we could have won...

We were screened played to death

Is Antonio Brown Mentally Challenged?

Quote Originally Posted by terrible.towel43 View Post
    Its not the first time Brown has fumbled tho, its actually starting to become a problem for him. He knows when he gets into traffic he has to protect the ball and he just refuses to do it.
    It is not, and i am not saying it was a good play, but I am saying that he almost broke it for a TD before someone made a good play from behind on the Ball. The other play i mentioned was all on AB.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    No..

This is the third time this year Brown has done this. Sorry but he needs to be sat down and chewed out and told specifically what is expected of him in the crucial time of a game. He's destroyed this team with back breaking fumbles over and over again.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Thread Information