Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Antonio Brown Mentally Challenged?

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick
    My Mood
    Ornery
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Reasons we lost this game...

1)Antonio Brown
    2)Antonio Brown
    3)An unbelievable amount of injuries in the secondary.
    1- Special teams fail
    2- Victorian trying to make those absolutely STUPID tackles where he thinks he is getting on some ESPN highlight reel.
    Get with Lake and Lake please teach him some tackling techniques! I know we do not have any db's left and he was pressed into service, but flying tackles are clearly not his forte.
    Last edited by Omicron; 12-16-2012 at 08:25 PM.
    Gumbands

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    This team reminds me of a dike with a bunch of plug holes. Each week a new hole springs a leak.
    I think this may be the most frustrating season ever for just that reason. There is just a new key injury EVERY.SINGLE.WEEK ! It started with DeCastro getting hurt in the preseason. Then Troy in the first game. And it has just continued in every week since then....

v

My Mood
    patriots-hater
    Don't know Antonio Brown's helmet size, but his coconut looks small-ish, and he sure didn't play very smart tonight.
    STEELSPIKES

Quote Originally Posted by Omicron View Post
    Victorian
    I can't believe people aren't naming Victorian more as the reason we lost. If I had to blame one person it would be him. The guy was obviously out of his league and Dallas exposed that over and over and over throughout the game.

Was Sanders playing ? I don't recall seeing him.

v

Rookie Free Agent penguins&steelers's Avatar
    My Mood
    Sick
    What about Wallace? He's great now? He was targeted 10 times and only made 4 catches. Brown caught 8 of 12. Wallace didn't even try to come back for the ball on the OT pick. **** wallace.

Quote Originally Posted by penguins&steelers View Post
    What about Wallace? He's great now? He was targeted 10 times and only made 4 catches. Brown caught 8 of 12. Wallace didn't even try to come back for the ball on the OT pick. **** wallace.
    Now we are blaming Wallace for not coming back to a poorly thrown ball by Ben? ****ing A dude. Who the **** said Wallace is great in this thread anyway? Go start a ****ing Wallace thread now if you have an issue, we only have about 8 of them a week it seems.

Is Antonio Brown Mentally Challenged?

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Now we are blaming Wallace for not coming back to a poorly thrown ball by Ben? ****ing A dude. Who the **** said Wallace is great in this thread anyway? Go start a ****ing Wallace thread now if you have an issue, we only have about 8 of them a week it seems.
    I think he meant after the INT where wallace did very little to make a tackle which in all fairness was rather... Lackluster I guess.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Rookie Free Agent penguins&steelers's Avatar
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    I don't need to start a Wallace thread. Like you said, there have been enough. I'm just saying I didn't hear a peep out of anyone about hating Brown until about 45 minutes ago. He had a bad game. Boo ****ing Hoo. He's still way better than wallace.

And yes I mean that he did not try to come back to catch the poorly thrown ball by Ben. If it's not in his hands, he ain't trying.

Quote Originally Posted by penguins&steelers View Post
    I don't need to start a Wallace thread. Like you said, there have been enough. I'm just saying I didn't hear a peep out of anyone about hating Brown until about 45 minutes ago. He had a bad game. Boo ****ing Hoo. He's still way better than wallace.

And yes I mean that he did not try to come back to catch the poorly thrown ball by Ben. If it's not in his hands, he ain't trying.
    Watch the play again, and again, and again and again. Until you see that there was really no possible way for Wallace to break that pass up. I have bashed Wallace on this forum before and trust me I would do it again. That was all Ben, and a hell of a play by the CB

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    But hey... The guy making 8.5 mil a year hands the Cowboys a win and it's "unfortunate" and "that happens"...
    I thought Ben was making more than 8.5 million per.

Thread Information