Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Broncos@Ravens game thread...

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    very nice.

i hope von miller snaps flaccos neck and leaves him motionless on the field.

would cap an amazing day.
    Dude, why do you say stupid stuff like this. We don't want any football player to get hurt. There is enough tragedy as it is!!
    "HAIL TO PITT"

My Mood
    jaguars-hater
    The Steelers need to start taking advantage of the Ravens losing these games and make them pay. There has just been way too many opportunities going back to last season where the Steelers have gotten the Ravens to lose and gotten help and they have time and time again let these ****ers off the hook by not taking care of their own business. I think there is a really good chance as we sit here today that the Ravens are going to lose their last 2 games against the Giants and at Cincy. So if the Steelers can take care of their own business and win either all 3 of their remaining games or win against the Bengals and Browns at home they still have a great chance to take this division...

My Mood
    jaguars-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    Dude, why do you say stupid stuff like this. We don't want any football player to get hurt. There is enough tragedy as it is!!
    Yea I agree man there is no need to come on here and say stuff like this. Saying you hope Joe Flacco dies and gets his neck snapped and ridiculous comments like this. Especially after what went down the other day in Connecticut with all those kids getting murdered and shot to death. There is no place for those kind of comments on this board none at all. It's ridiculous that the mods continue to let you post stuff like this...

My Mood
    jaguars-hater
    Steelers need to beat the Cowgirls to have any hope...lets see which Steelers team shows up today.
    No they dont and I will say it again. They can lose today in Dallas and if the Ravens lose out to the Giants and Bengals and the Steelers win their final 2 games against both the Bengals and Browns they will win the North. This game means nothing in terms of getting the Steelers any further back from not making the playoffs. Might sound like a ridiculous thing to say but it is the truth and is what it is...

My Mood
    Addicted
    Sorry I don't agree with this.

I love seeing Flacco get hurt and won't be afraid to say so, go ahead call me classless, I don't care, I've said what I've said.

Especially after what went down the other day in Connecticut with all those kids getting murdered and shot to death. There is no place for those kind of comments on this board none at all. It's ridiculous that the mods continue to let you post stuff like this...
    Oh do shut up, the Conn shootings have absolutely nothing to do with Flacco comments and as if you knew some of the shootings, you are just using them for attention it seems.

You don't see me crawling around the forums, spewing crap about the 7/7 bombings in London. So shut up, if Blitzburgh doesn't like what I'm posting, he can contact me personally and say otherwise.
    Last edited by scudmissile29; 12-16-2012 at 03:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    No they dont and I will say it again. They can lose today in Dallas and if the Ravens lose out to the Giants and Bengals and the Steelers win their final 2 games against both the Bengals and Browns they will win the North. This game means nothing in terms of getting the Steelers any further back from not making the playoffs. Might sound like a ridiculous thing to say but it is the truth and is what it is...

Since you're looking into a crystal ball, can we beat the Bengals? We haven't beemn playing the Steelers brand of football lately. Juts don't know what to expect out of this team...

Also the Ravens are not going to loose to the Giants next week..
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Love seeing the Rats getting creamed...no more chanting from their fans...
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    HELL YEAH!

And their fans.

Thread Information