Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Broncos@Ravens game thread...

Bookmark and Share
    Moreno jumped right over Ed Reed!!
    "HAIL TO PITT"

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    TD Broncos now up 10-0. The Ravens offense has yet to record one 1st down in this game. So much for Jim Caldwell making a difference and turning the Ravens offense around...

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Giants are losing to the Falcons in the 2nd quarter 17-0 which is also good news. A Giants loss today to Atlanta will make them pissed off next week and need to win their game they have with the Ravens in Baltimore even more now then before.

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    If Broncos can get another TD here and go up 17-0 I dont see how the Ravens as bad as their offense has looked today are going to come back and win this game...

Rookie Free Agent
    I was thinking turnover right there and it happened..LOL

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Flacco strikes again!
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

I've changed my mind on Flacco... I f*cking LOVE Joe Flacco!! I pray the Ravens give him the contract he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Giants are losing to the Falcons in the 2nd quarter 17-0 which is also good news. A Giants loss today to Atlanta will make them pissed off next week and need to win their game they have with the Ravens in Baltimore even more now then before.
    My thoughts exactly. Lookin up so far. Steelers just have to take care of their own business.

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Joe Flacco pretty much puts the nail in the Ravens coffin there with that pathetic pick 6 he just threw to make it 17-0. I dont know why the Ravens rushed that play they had all of their timeouts available and should have taken their time and got a play call in that was going to give them a chance to score. The Ravens are a mess right now and I am telling people right now this division is still up for grabs and if the Steelers win their last 2 games against the Bengals and Browns there is a very good chance the Ravens as bad as they have looked the last 3 weeks or so are going to lose to the Giants and Bengals the next 2 weeks...

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Lookin up so far. Steelers just have to take care of their own business.
    Absolutely you want the Giants to lose their game to Atlanta today so it makes them that much more desperate to NEED to win next week when they play Baltimore. We all know how good the Giants play when their backs are against the wall and they need to win and we how capable Eli Manning and the Giants are. I just said it the last post this division is still up for grabs it will not shock me at all if the Ravens lose out and lose to the Giants and at Cincy the final week of the season. Like I said as well the Steelers dont even need to win today in Dallas to still win this division. If the Steelers win the last 2 against the Bengals and Browns at home and the Ravens lose to the Giants and Bengals the Steelers win the North it's that simple...

Thread Information