Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What the F*@$ Guys?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    Bettis retired #6 all time only Emmitt Smith ,Walter Payton, Barry Sanders,Curtis Martin ,Ladanian Tomlinson, finished with more yardage HOW IS THAT OVER RATED ? THERE ARE 30 PLAYERS CURRENTLY IN THE HALL OF FAME LISTED AS RUNNING BACKS WITH LESS YARDAGE

the next load of crap coming is being a hall of famer is about more than just yardage
    HOF is more about yardage.

Whilst Bettis was a goal-line back, 3.9 average for a career isn't great, and tomlinson has like 50 more td's than bettis.

Bettis career average was like 300 carries, 1100 yards and 7 tds, hardly hof credentials.

HOF Should be harder to make IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Say what you will about my Go Steelers post..
    but don't ever say the Bus was overrated.
    I could rant but Flame you should watch this video in its entirety and then tell me if he was overrated...

Veteran
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    the bus was overrated and shouldn't get into the HOF on first go.
    13 years, 3479 carries, 13,662 yards, 3.9 Y/A. 91 TDs. 6 time pro bowler, 6th leading rusher of all time (I think he was 5th when he retired.) Yeah, that dude totally sucked. /smh

Only one of the top 10 rushers of all time not in the HoF (LT is not eligible yet.)

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I guess we all should agree and think the Steelers are great and will never lose?......Last time I checked its a forum.......I'm so glad Chuck Noll in his own mind NorCalSteel chimed in....Think its to negative then leave the forum....lol

I dont mind talking about things the steelers need to work on thats what forums are for but it sucks when people talk out of their *** and think Tomlin is a bad coach and the Steelers don't play with fire anymore. And I'm sure most of them don't see what goes on in the locker room or at practice. they see whats on TV and they gotta blame somebody for the losses.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BRICKTOWN BEAST View Post
    I dont mind talking about things the steelers need to work on thats what forums are for but it sucks when people talk out of their *** and think Tomlin is a bad coach and the Steelers don't play with fire anymore. And I'm sure most of them don't see what goes on in the locker room or at practice. they see whats on TV and they gotta blame somebody for the losses.
    The lack of fire is a valid point though....One week the team looks inspired and beats the Ravens in Baltimore with Batch at QB and then the next week the Steelers lose in Pittsburgh to the sorry Chargers while looking flat and really not interested......Not the first time this team has looked flat and unprepared this season....Plus look at the all the penalties this year by the team....Really they have played undisciplined most of the season.......That reflects on the HC......

Maybe I'm in denial but I can't make a claim the the Steelers have lost their fire. and I can debate whether or not Tomlin is a bad coach or not quite frankly I wouldn't mind seeing somebody else but to blame everything on him is kind of crazy.

There have always been many varying and different opinions here which have made this site fun. It's fine to debate the actions of a player, coach, front office or owner. But this year it has been different and in my opinion not for the good. There are many more personal attacks between members now. It seems to be the norm and not the exception. Some of the personal Tomlin comments are simply unnecessary. Some may call it honesty, others call it ignorance.

The good thing is we have an ignore feature, the bad part is those you want to ignore tend to get quoted very often and you see them.
    "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
    -Wayne Dyer

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    bettis missed the first2 hof ballots, flame. Overated? you've got be kidding me????we haven't had a consistant rb since he retired. I would say bettis is the second best rb in the teams history, behind franco.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    bricktown alot of us are frustrated with the teams inconsistancies this year. And this is where we come to vent. Ignorant, no. Realistic, maybe. We've lost 3 out of our last 4 games. Two of which we failed to even show up. We don't see things through rose colored glasses like some. Can they turn it around? Hope so, its make or break. Thus far, the Steelers are not an elite team this year. Doesn't make us bad fans.
    Last edited by Clevelandsux; 12-15-2012 at 03:32 PM.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Thread Information