Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What the F*@$ Guys?

Bookmark and Share

What the F*@$ Guys?

I've been seeing a lot of posts about Tomlin and how the Steelers suck and are gonna limp into the playoffs and get our *** kicked... and how "great" teams like the patriots don't have the problems we do... Then they complain that the players have lost their fire... What do you think you guys are doing?

Yea I'm not gonna lie I miss the old days and watching Bill Cowher's chin sticking out at the sidelines and hearing the announcers say "now thats the face of the Pittsburgh Steelers". I miss having one of the best Offensive lines in football and seeing the Bus truck over people for 7 yard gains at a time making teams play on their heels than destroying them on defense. But saying Tomlin is a bad coach and the players aren't behind him anymore is messed up. If DeCastro and Adams didn't go down with injuries we might have had an awesome running game with Dywer, Pouncy, Adams, and DeCastro. Hell if Polamalu didn't get hurt he might have had one last season in him and cause some game changing turnovers. But the fact of the matter is, a lot of our guys got hurt this season and the rest are playing hurt. And so what if we limp into the goddamn playoffs we did it before and we'll do it again. we knocked off the Ravens with Charlie Batch and half our secondary... Right now we should be rallying behind our team. F*#$ the patriots! I hope we crush them with our crappy patchwork o-line and Tomlin says some cliche Lombardi quote after the game. I hope Polamalu has the playoff game of his life and make sure he goes out with a bang. This team has a chance to make the playoffs and I'm staying on this ship until it actually sinks, for whoever jumped off already I'll see you when you jump back on when were deep into the playoffs.

It has been an inconsistent year for sure. Which has added to the general frustration. I know a couple of things: Big Ben throws it, Heath Miller catches it, Woodley sacks it, Harrison concusses it, Timmons runs it down, Pouncey pancakes it, Wallace flies by it, and Brown runs around it. Who's next?....Cowboys? I hope Cam Heyward breaks Romo's jaw. America's team, I would be ashamed.
    Have Terrible Towel, Will Travel.

My Mood
    Addicted
    the bus was overrated and shouldn't get into the HOF on first go.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    This is a very negative forum that is for sure..and just like flame says most Steeler fans think the Bus is overrated..lol WTF are you talking about!!! The Bus running over Urlacher is one of my favorite highlights and games we had in that era..non playoff..

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalSteel View Post
    This is a very negative forum that is for sure..and just like flame says most Steeler fans think the Bus is overrated..lol WTF are you talking about!!! The Bus running over Urlacher is one of my favorite highlights and games we had in that era..non playoff..
    while that was a great highlight, doesn't mean its hall of fame worthy.

chris johnsons touchdown vs steelers in 2008 when he dicked all over polamalu is also great, but does that mean he should go to the HOF\?
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by BRICKTOWN BEAST View Post
    I've been seeing a lot of posts about Tomlin and how the Steelers suck and are gonna limp into the playoffs and get our *** kicked... and how "great" teams like the patriots don't have the problems we do... Then they complain that the players have lost their fire... What do you think you guys are doing?

Yea I'm not gonna lie I miss the old days and watching Bill Cowher's chin sticking out at the sidelines and hearing the announcers say "now thats the face of the Pittsburgh Steelers". I miss having one of the best Offensive lines in football and seeing the Bus truck over people for 7 yard gains at a time making teams play on their heels than destroying them on defense. But saying Tomlin is a bad coach and the players aren't behind him anymore is messed up. If DeCastro and Adams didn't go down with injuries we might have had an awesome running game with Dywer, Pouncy, Adams, and DeCastro. Hell if Polamalu didn't get hurt he might have had one last season in him and cause some game changing turnovers. But the fact of the matter is, a lot of our guys got hurt this season and the rest are playing hurt. And so what if we limp into the goddamn playoffs we did it before and we'll do it again. we knocked off the Ravens with Charlie Batch and half our secondary... Right now we should be rallying behind our team. F*#$ the patriots! I hope we crush them with our crappy patchwork o-line and Tomlin says some cliche Lombardi quote after the game. I hope Polamalu has the playoff game of his life and make sure he goes out with a bang. This team has a chance to make the playoffs and I'm staying on this ship until it actually sinks, for whoever jumped off already I'll see you when you jump back on when were deep into the playoffs.
    You sir

My Mood
    Addicted
    I like the discussion in here. For the most part I don't see it as being negative, but more honest. I have always thought Steeler fans were the most knowledgeable in the game.

Blind alliance to any team is how franchises such as the Browns exist. Previous management knew the base was there no matter the record, so had little incentive to improve.

I have no problem reading posts calling our players or coaches. What if all the was posted in here is: "The Steelers are cool".

Hey, this team has issues this year and have spent the money. We are up against the cap limit, so you can't really say the money wasn't spent. People should be held accountable when they under perform.

C-town

What the F*@$ Guys?

Thanks for starting another thread about the same topic!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Manic
    Bettis retired #6 all time only Emmitt Smith ,Walter Payton, Barry Sanders,Curtis Martin ,Ladanian Tomlinson, finished with more yardage HOW IS THAT OVER RATED ? THERE ARE 30 PLAYERS CURRENTLY IN THE HALL OF FAME LISTED AS RUNNING BACKS WITH LESS YARDAGE

the next load of crap coming is being a hall of famer is about more than just yardage
    Last edited by connecticutsteel; 12-15-2012 at 10:47 AM.

"Jerome Bettis was overrated." 6th all time rusher in NFL history. Sooooo overrated . Some SteelerAddicts on here want to be/ were spoiled. Down years happen. Also, The Bus' didn't make it on his first go. He was eligible in 2011.

Thread Information