Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see this sunday?

Bookmark and Share

What would you like to see this sunday?

Me. I would like to see...

1. First drive get a td or 3 points at least

2. Ben stay clean for most of the game.

3. Haley to put Rainey in for some plays.

4. Run the damn ball with a fullback

5. Get Heath involved early

6. Haley NOT to call them stupid end arounds when we get into dalls territory

7. Brown/Wallace to have a decent game

8. DeCastro starting at guard

9. Some emotion on the sidelines from the offense and defense.

10. Pressure by our front 3 down linemen.

thats literally want everyone wants every sunday lol

i want to see decastro play the most, im happy hes gonna be able to debut since there were doubts of him coming back at all

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Forget 3 points but I want a TD on the first offensive drive....Then another damn TD on the second offensive drive....Start freaking fast on offense for a change and jump out to a 14-0 lead.....

Of course Ben staying clean is always important....I was very disappointed in the OL on Sunday....Ben coming back from injury and the OL let Ben get hit to much....Protect your freaking QB damn it....But Ben must also throw the ball away at times to.....But Sunday I really thought the OL didn't give him much time......

Chris Rainey not being used more all season has been a mystery to me....He was clearly a Haley pick.....I really think he could be another weapon in the passing game....

I could careless about the fullback.......Run the ball better period but these RB's need the passing game to open things for them really......Defenses constantly stack the box making it hard to run the ball and really clogging up the short passing game at times....I'm not saying throw the ball down field constantly but taking shots early in games does open up things for the run and short passing game.....Look at the 2nd Ravens game with Batch.....Batch and the running game didn't do much in that first half...Haley finally took some shots down field then things opened up for the run and short passing game....

I agree 100 percent about Heath.......

I'm with you on the end arounds......

Yes Wallace and Brown both having great games would be nice......

DeCastro on the field destroying people would also be nice....

Not so much emotion but a damn sense of urgency at times...

Would love to see Keisel, Hood at NT, Heyward at times.....Really think that could be a nice 3 down line to pressure the QB........

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Forget 3 points but I want a TD on the first offensive drive....Then another damn TD on the second offensive drive....Start freaking fast on offense for a change and jump out to a 14-0 lead.....

Of course Ben staying clean is always important....I was very disappointed in the OL on Sunday....Ben coming back from injury and the OL let Ben get hit to much....Protect your freaking QB damn it....But Ben must also throw the ball away at times to.....But Sunday I really thought the OL didn't give him much time......

Chris Rainey not being used more all season has been a mystery to me....He was clearly a Haley pick.....I really think he could be another weapon in the passing game....

I could careless about the fullback.......Run the ball better period but these RB's need the passing game to open things for them really......Defenses constantly stack the box making it hard to run the ball and really clogging up the short passing game at times....I'm not saying throw the ball down field constantly but taking shots early in games does open up things for the run and short passing game.....Look at the 2nd Ravens game with Batch.....Batch and the running game didn't do much in that first half...Haley finally took some shots down field then things opened up for the run and short passing game....

I agree 100 percent about Heath.......

I'm with you on the end arounds......

Yes Wallace and Brown both having great games would be nice......

DeCastro on the field destroying people would also be nice....

Not so much emotion but a damn sense of urgency at times...

Would love to see Keisel, Hood at NT, Heyward at times.....Really think that could be a nice 3 down line to pressure the QB........
    Not putting Rainey up there with Sproles, but with the right plays and his ability to move in the open field. He could be up there with Sproles. They just have to USE him more. A screen or something would be nice, even a checkdown to see what he could bring, wheel route or some sort of play to get him involed.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Not putting Rainey up there with Sproles, but with the right plays and his ability to move in the open field. He could be up there with Sproles. They just have to USE him more. A screen or something would be nice, even a checkdown to see what he could bring, wheel route or some sort of play to get him involed.
    I agree.....just get him in the damn open field...Nobody is catching Rainey.......

I just want to see a nice convincing win. It doesn't have to be a blowout, just a solid W. Like to see Heath involved early and often. I'd like to see at least a couple deep shots to open things up. And for once, Id like to see Tomlin grow a pair and put Rainey on punt returns. If there was one thing about Tomlin that has pissed me off all season it's that. Not sure what more he needs to show. And I'm not sure putting your starting reciever, comin off an ankle injury that kept him out a few games, on punt returns is very smart.

I know everyone in this day and age wants to see Ben flinging the ball 100 times per game, but I think a lot of you guys are missing the whole "I wanna see a fullback" point. I'm totally not trying to be a smartass here, just being logical.

Dude, I've seen 6 time state champ 5AA highschool teams beat by nonfactor 2A teams with a 13 man roster because of simply running a triple option type offense with a fullback. I saw this happen 2 years ago when the little pissant 2A team basically ran a goal line O for the entire game. The opposing team had no freakin' clue where the ball was going to go every time it was snapped.

Especially when your at 3rd and goal........fullback goes up the middle, running back goes outside, and the QB hits the TE on a simple little slant cause the whole freakin' defense is stacked in the box.

Yeah, I know, this ain't highschool football.....but sometimes the really simple stuff leaves even the most experienced and highest profile players scratching their heads. Fullbacks aren't just the stupid *** concussion collectors that everyone thinks they are. More often then not, they are simpily another option for a QB or OC looking to confuse a defense and score points.

^^ sorry I got off topic^^

For this Sunday, I just wanna walk out of their with a freakin' win. I don't give a rats *** if it's a 40 point blow out or we win in the last 2 seconds on an extra point. Just freakin' win.......and stop all the drama on the sidelines.

My Mood
    Impatient

Re: What would you like to see this sunday?

I want a win where I am not freaking out the whole 4th quarter. Maybe up by 2 scores with 8 minutes left and the offense runs out thw clock.

sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk 2

Gotta get Rainey in space, line him up in the backfield with Dwyer, walk him off in motion and get hom the ball in space. Rainey is to small to be an effective runner, but in space, advantage Steelers.

Just want to see a start to finish game, good execution, dominance upfront, like to see some takeaways with no giveaways. Most importantly, a "W".

Thread Information