Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Why hate on Mike Tomlin?

Bookmark and Share
    Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    the Patriots lost to the Cardinals
    News just in!

Any head coach who loses to a team in the bottom of the standings should be fired before he can get back to the locker room!

This way, by three weeks later, you can get your original coach back!

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    But the Patriots came back from those loses and ascended. That is not the case with us. Nice try. The only bottom feeder they lost to WAS the Cardinals. But we lost to the Raiders, then the Titans and we got pummeled by the Browns.

Don't recall the Patriots getting pummeled by anyone this season.

Face it son, you've been checkmated...again. As usual.

I'm done. My point has been proven. Class dismissed.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    But the Patriots came back from those loses and ascended. That is not the case with us. Nice try. The only bottom feeder they lost to WAS the Cardinals. But we lost to the Raiders, then the Titans and we got pummeled by the Browns.

Don't recall the Patriots getting pummeled by anyone this season.

Face it son, you've been checkmated...again. As usual.

I'm done. My point has been proven. Class dismissed.
    they lost to Oak AND Ten... then "ascended' by beating a 3 playoff contenders in a row, including the Super Bowl Champs... and then their QB got injured and missed 3 games.

it's cute that you moved a few pawns around and yelled checkmate like a child who doesn't know any better

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    ascended and what????????????? Lost to the Browns??? Your reaching. And the Patriots have lost key O-lineman all season long too.

Nobody "moved a few pawns around". Hahaha. I stated things in the exact order they happened. Unlike you, who "accidentally" left the loss to the Ravens out of it.

You are the only child on this board anyway. Making up things to support your bogus statements.

We are a team hanging on for dear life while the Patriots are securing the best record in the conference. Gzzzzz.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    You are the only child on this board anyway. Making up things to support your bogus statements.
    That's all he does. Every now and then he'll grace a thread with some information he heard on ESPN, like how "Andrew Luck is more talented than Ben Roethlisberger." The absolute most idiotic thing I've ever heard. I take nothing he says seriously. Remind me a lot of the guy on this board a few years ago who would refer to every one as "sir" and would claim that Romo and Ryan were better quarterbacks than Roethlisberger. Of course that moron actually had a slightly better argument considering Romo and Ryan at least had completed more than one NFL season.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Are we Yankee fans of the NFL? I think so.
    Yankee fans have a legitimate gripe. The team outspends every other team by at least $50 million and the team charges exorbitant amounts for tickets and merchandise. What's the justification for that unless they win on a regular basis, or at least make it to the World Series.

What gripe could Steelers fans possibly have? The team currently has Roethlisberger, a top 5 elite quarterback, on the roster. Realistic fans know that there will be a lot of painful seasons in the future once he's gone because realistic fans remember the garbage quarterbacks under center for the 2+ decades before Roethlisberger.

Is Tomlin an x and Os coach like people are claiming here? Our losses show the opposite... I just want to get people opinion here.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Quote Originally Posted by LevonKirkland99 View Post
    Is Tomlin an x and Os coach like people are claiming here? Our losses show the opposite... I just want to get people opinion here.
    He must be a pretty good coach against good teams atleast. He beat the Jets when the jets were decent, The skins,giants, bengals,Ravens without Ben and almost pulled out a win againt the ravens in Pittsburgh without Ben also. I am goin to ask, is it Tomlins full responsibility to get these guys fired up every week? Doesnt DL and Haley have some sort of input on the X's and O's part of the game. If this team still had BA running the offense, then this whole season would have been about BA and not Tomlin.

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    He must be a pretty good coach against good teams atleast. He beat the Jets when the jets were decent, The skins,giants, bengals,Ravens without Ben and almost pulled out a win againt the ravens in Pittsburgh without Ben also. I am goin to ask, is it Tomlins full responsibility to get these guys fired up every week? Doesnt DL and Haley have some sort of input on the X's and O's part of the game. If this team still had BA running the offense, then this whole season would have been about BA and not Tomlin.
    Taking Dwyer out of the browns game? Was real stupid... Batch and no RB's Lucky Adrian Peterson isnt on our team, he would be standing with Mendy and Dwyers during the Browns game too..

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    That's all he does. Every now and then he'll grace a thread with some information he heard on ESPN, like how "Andrew Luck is more talented than Ben Roethlisberger." The absolute most idiotic thing I've ever heard. I take nothing he says seriously. Remind me a lot of the guy on this board a few years ago who would refer to every one as "sir" and would claim that Romo and Ryan were better quarterbacks than Roethlisberger. Of course that moron actually had a slightly better argument considering Romo and Ryan at least had completed more than one NFL season.
    I'm pretty sure you don't know the definition of talent

quick! post the 18 INTs stat... lol
    Last edited by NeilPatrickBanana; 12-14-2012 at 10:44 AM.

Thread Information