Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Moderators on this site

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,453

    Moderators on this site

    I give them all a lot of credit. They do a great job on giving this forum the same environment as you would find in a typical sports bar where people are free to openly vent as much as they please without PG or PC restrictions. I'm glad this forum isn't like another Steelers forum where everyone is expected to be cheerleaders. With all that said,

    F**k Tomlin.
    F**k the offensive line.
    F**k the secondary.
    F**k our receivers.
    F**k Tomlin.

  2. #2
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    LOL thanks, I think

    That type of atmosphere is something we've tried to cultivate since day 1. You can vent all you like, as long as you're prepared to debate your stance it's all good. We all feel the same way at one time or another and this year has been trying for everyone.

    All the mods here do a great job, I appreciate each and every one of you for the time you're able to hang on SA and help out.

    The members are the body of this site, without all you guys (members and visitors alike) we wouldn't be here today.

  3. #3
    Draft Pick
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post

    F**k Tomlin.
    F**k the offensive line.
    F**k the secondary.
    F**k our receivers.
    F**k Tomlin.

    You da' man! Couldn't have said it better myself. By the way, F**k Tomlin.

  4. #4
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    LOL thanks, I think

    That type of atmosphere is something we've tried to cultivate since day 1. You can vent all you like, as long as you're prepared to debate your stance it's all good. We all feel the same way at one time or another and this year has been trying for everyone.

    All the mods here do a great job, I appreciate each and every one of you for the time you're able to hang on SA and help out.

    The members are the body of this site, without all you guys (members and visitors alike) we wouldn't be here today.
    Blitzburgh, I greatly appreciate the moderating team on this site, even though I have come to claws with some of them.

    That being said, the people calling for my banning due to my negative views on the Steelers,

    Let's have a little cry for you guys because I'm not breaking any rules and If I did (Like telling someone to go die, they did the same to me).

    I think this is the best Steelers forum and let's keep it that way.

    10 Years more with no Super Bowl wins under coach Mike Tomlin!!!!

    Hip-Hip Hooray!
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

  5. #5
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northeast Ohio (Clowns country)
    Posts
    1,844
    My Mood
    Clowns
    This is the best board. We can vent, but never gets personal. We may disagree, but we are all on the same team. I'm on a pirates board and had people threatening me, calling me names etc. It was ridiculous.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

  6. #6
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    This is the best board. We can vent, but never gets personal.


    Well I've been called a Nazi here, a Racist as well but take them as a grain of salt, because if I was in Heinz Field with everyone I would swing around my towel and hurl abuse towards the Ravens if no kids were around.

    On a separate Steeler forum, I had a fondness for William Gay as everyone knew, and I got slayed each day because of it LOL, they ended up banning me for speaking up for him WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

  7. #7
    Rookie Free Agent
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    122
    Could definitely use some thread merges. 15 "Fire Tomlin" threads all saying the exact same thing not enough?

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by steelers75 View Post
    Could definitely use some thread merges. 15 "Fire Tomlin" threads all saying the exact same thing not enough?
    Don't worry about it. The moderators know what they're doing. Just do what you do best: keep stalking my threads and calling me a racist.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    This is the best board. We can vent, but never gets personal. We may disagree, but we are all on the same team. I'm on a pirates board and had people threatening me, calling me names etc. It was ridiculous.
    It's a great board. Admin and moderators do a superb job. It does get personal, but that's just realistic when arguing sports.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post


    Well I've been called a Nazi here, a Racist as well but take them as a grain of salt, because if I was in Heinz Field with everyone I would swing around my towel and hurl abuse towards the Ravens if no kids were around.

    On a separate Steeler forum, I had a fondness for William Gay as everyone knew, and I got slayed each day because of it LOL, they ended up banning me for speaking up for him WTF.
    F**k that forum!

    That forum had some of the worst moderators and senior members. It's obvious that the members of this forum with 40-50 posts in 1+ years who throw around the word "nazi" and "racist," popping up only to defend Tomlin, are the same gutless and pathetic moderators and senior members from that forum who lurk on here to see what's going on on their competitor's forum.

  10. #10
    Rookie Free Agent
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Don't worry about it. The moderators know what they're doing. Just do what you do best: keep stalking my threads and calling me a racist.
    Yeah, right. That's why you're replying to a post of mine that wasn't even addressed to you; because I'm stalking you. What a clown.
    Last edited by steelers75; 12-10-2012 at 06:52 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New to the Site
    By City of Champyinz in forum New Addicts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 04:31 PM
  2. New to the site!!!!!!!!
    By AZSteelerfan in forum New Addicts
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 08:03 AM
  3. Hello! I am new to this site
    By BlackGold4vr in forum New Addicts
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 02:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •