Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moderators on this site

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

Banned

Moderators on this site

I give them all a lot of credit. They do a great job on giving this forum the same environment as you would find in a typical sports bar where people are free to openly vent as much as they please without PG or PC restrictions. I'm glad this forum isn't like another Steelers forum where everyone is expected to be cheerleaders. With all that said,

F**k Tomlin.
    F**k the offensive line.
    F**k the secondary.
    F**k our receivers.
    F**k Tomlin.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    LOL thanks, I think

That type of atmosphere is something we've tried to cultivate since day 1. You can vent all you like, as long as you're prepared to debate your stance it's all good. We all feel the same way at one time or another and this year has been trying for everyone.

All the mods here do a great job, I appreciate each and every one of you for the time you're able to hang on SA and help out.

The members are the body of this site, without all you guys (members and visitors alike) we wouldn't be here today.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity View Post
    LOL thanks, I think

That type of atmosphere is something we've tried to cultivate since day 1. You can vent all you like, as long as you're prepared to debate your stance it's all good. We all feel the same way at one time or another and this year has been trying for everyone.

All the mods here do a great job, I appreciate each and every one of you for the time you're able to hang on SA and help out.

The members are the body of this site, without all you guys (members and visitors alike) we wouldn't be here today.
    Blitzburgh, I greatly appreciate the moderating team on this site, even though I have come to claws with some of them.

That being said, the people calling for my banning due to my negative views on the Steelers,

Let's have a little cry for you guys because I'm not breaking any rules and If I did (Like telling someone to go die, they did the same to me).

I think this is the best Steelers forum and let's keep it that way.

10 Years more with no Super Bowl wins under coach Mike Tomlin!!!!

Hip-Hip Hooray!
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    Blitzburgh, I greatly appreciate the moderating team on this site, even though I have come to claws with some of them.

That being said, the people calling for my banning due to my negative views on the Steelers,

Let's have a little cry for you guys because I'm not breaking any rules and If I did (Like telling someone to go die, they did the same to me).

I think this is the best Steelers forum and let's keep it that way.

10 Years more with no Super Bowl wins under coach Mike Tomlin!!!!

Hip-Hip Hooray!
    You're a huge, arrogant, annoying pain in the ***...

But it can be fun

My Mood
    Addicted
    You're a huge, arrogant, annoying pain in the ***...

But it can be fun
    as with you.

I enjoy all conversations with members of SA, that's why I joined up in the first place, despite not having the same views I will always listen to the members but write something different.

sometimes I write stuff after a loss just for jokes people it will cause a rise out of some, I just remember NFL as a sport that I love, but at the same time is around for a while and not just another year.
    Wallace sucks.
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Steel City Mafia # 632
    Have enjoyed reading all the banter thru the years...SA still the best forum on the web.

"He's running around there, running his mouth, doing all that, but if you watch him on film and really look, where was Ray Lewis? He was nowhere to be found. I could have tackled the water boy and had as many tackles as him. He didn't do nothing today. He's all mouth. When you talk like that, that's what happens: You get hit in the mouth. He's over there crying now, thinking about what went wrong. You got your *** whipped, that's what." ~ Peazy

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post

F**k Tomlin.
    F**k the offensive line.
    F**k the secondary.
    F**k our receivers.
    F**k Tomlin.

You da' man! Couldn't have said it better myself. By the way, F**k Tomlin.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    This is the best board. We can vent, but never gets personal. We may disagree, but we are all on the same team. I'm on a pirates board and had people threatening me, calling me names etc. It was ridiculous.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    This is the best board. We can vent, but never gets personal.

Well I've been called a Nazi here, a Racist as well but take them as a grain of salt, because if I was in Heinz Field with everyone I would swing around my towel and hurl abuse towards the Ravens if no kids were around.

On a separate Steeler forum, I had a fondness for William Gay as everyone knew, and I got slayed each day because of it LOL, they ended up banning me for speaking up for him WTF.
    Wallace sucks.

Rookie Free Agent
    Could definitely use some thread merges. 15 "Fire Tomlin" threads all saying the exact same thing not enough?

Thread Information