Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cam Cameron fired by ravens!

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick
    Right or Wrong at least the Ravens are doing something. Unlike our head coach who has to be told by our owners what to do next.

The proverbial "PANIC BUTTON" in Baltimore has been pressed. . .stupid move at this point in the season. However, I would imagine the scheme won't change much, but the play calling will be overhauled to include an emphasis of Rice.

Cam Cameron fired by ravens!

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    The proverbial "PANIC BUTTON" in Baltimore has been pressed. . .stupid move at this point in the season. However, I would imagine the scheme won't change much, but the play calling will be overhauled to include an emphasis of Rice.
    Right, lots and lots of Rice... Maybe they realized Flacco is a joke and this was their way of sending the message.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by LASVEGASGUY View Post
    Right or Wrong at least the Ravens are doing something. Unlike our head coach who has to be told by our owners what to do next.
    Yeah, nothing like pushing the panic button in the last quarter of the season to "set things right."

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    This move is senseless. Ravens have 4th highest scoring offense in the AFC @25.5 ppg. This is an improvement from last year. They are scoring more than the Packers are with Aaron Rodgers, and they fire their O.C. with three games left in the regular season? They scored 4 TDs yesterday and their defense couldn't stop Kurt Cousins. I guess this was the only logical step.
    By the way, Ravens are averaging 4 more points per game than the Steelers, who under O.C. Haley have improved their offensive output from last year's anemic 20 ppg. to a whopping 21.4.
    Last edited by steelspikes; 12-10-2012 at 08:13 PM.
    STEELSPIKES

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    LMAO. Cameron was a tool,hate to see ya go pal. The best part is Caldwell is probably
    worse then old Cam. Caldwell was a complete nitwit in that Colt's disaster year.
    They're lucky they got out of the gate quick because they sure as
    hell are limping down the stretch. Gotta love it....

Damn! I loved Cam. That guy won the game for us in our last meeting. The last run Rice had was for a 30+ yard TD and then you decide to run out the clock by passing? Hopefully NE will sign him as their OC
    I like big hits and I cannot lie

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by steelers75 View Post
    Yeah, nothing like pushing the panic button in the last quarter of the season to "set things right."
    At least they pushed it. What does our guy do? Nothing or he makes a player lacking focus a co-starter

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    Two losses in a row, one of them to a Charlie Batch led Steelers. They may have hit the panic button, but that's what's needed soemtimes. You have to know when to cut your losses.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LASVEGASGUY View Post
    At least they pushed it. What does our guy do? Nothing or he makes a player lacking focus a co-starter
    I thought that was a very gutsy move by Tomlin. Showed a lot of balls making a prima donna wannabe #1 receiver who's been sucking it up on the field a co-starter.

Thread Information