Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the Steelers really need!

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Yea, I'm sure Mike Tomlin doesn't use the amazing, "call out the players who mess up, in Tuesday film sessions" tactic.

Are you for real? Or is it your goal to sound like an idiot?
    No.....he just makes them a co-starter the next week like it's some sort of punishment. I think Wallace had more playing time as a co-starter than a starter. Some punishment by EMPTY I mean M.T.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    To see the difference between today's players and those like Lambert, just watch the postgame handshakes. Even against the supposedly hated Ravens, most of the Steelers are backslapping with Ray Ray and gums. They play for money and the rivalry means more to us than them.

I will not say it never happened, but I just cannot even imagine Lambert whooping it up with Art Shell or Jack Tatum at midfield after a game with the Raiders.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by LASVEGASGUY View Post
    No.....he just makes them a co-starter the next week like it's some sort of punishment. I think Wallace had more playing time as a co-starter than a starter. Some punishment by EMPTY I mean M.T.
    yea, he probably wasn't called out in film session for dropping balls :facepalm:

Your irrational agenda is fun to witness

Thread Information