Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Will never get this

Bookmark and Share

Will never get this

The team wasn't prepared at all, defense, offense, this can be blamed in the HC.. The Chargers are still a very good team, top 10 defense, great QB with some quality help around him. Maybe we should give Norv and his crew some credit, they beat us!!

I'm still not a huge MT fan...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted
    Yawn....the "fire Tomlin" talk is getting so old. We talk about this after every single loss

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    We need a young 1st round LT and another top of the line Guard or Center ..

We need an OLB and a Mike like Manti Teo...

We need one young Clark at safety....

Thats all.
    I want to see what Spence is like first, probably one of the few good picks in Tomlin's era for defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    tomlin is still a top 5 coach, he wouldnt last a day without a job
    I seriously think Gruden would be an upgrade over Tomlin. I just see no real leadership from Tomlin. Players are not really held accountable for their actions.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    I seriously think Gruden would be an upgrade over Tomlin. I just see no real leadership from Tomlin. Players are not really held accountable for their actions.
    absolutely not. gruden would ruin ben, i absolutely despise to offensive scheme gruden insists on running. Ben is brilliant out og the shotgun, idk if gruden has ever called a shotgun play.

I dont get how guys like gruden and cowher can be so horrible (one was so bad he was fired and one completely quit) but they just pick up so much steam as the biggest name in coaching like all if forgotten. Gruden ran TB into the ground because of his stubborness, especially at QB. Talk about someone riding someone elses success......that was gruden in tampa winning with dungys guys

You dont see 95% of Tomlin during the week. You only witness what he does on Sundays and even then you see about 3% of what he does when the camera pans on him. This thread is stupid and pointless. Every damn year it's fire Tomlin, he's a proven SB winning coach in this league. He did in 2 years what Cowher couldn't do in about 15 years. He's 2-0 in AFC championship games and they were at home also something Cowher struggled with. Tomlin is going to be here for awhile and thats the way it should be. Organizations would be fighting over Tomlin if we let him go which is stupid and irrational. Get over yourself.

Will never get this

All the pissing and moaning (me included) will not show him the door. He's not awful he just doesn't seem to be able to prepare the team at times. I think the whole team assumed Ben is back so we can slip up he'll have our backs!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Yawn....the "fire Tomlin" talk is getting so old. We talk about this after every single loss
    LOL !!!! this S--T is hysterical...looks like we all hate Cowher and Tomlin after a terrible loss to Chargers...Bring back Noll!!!!!!!

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatsSteeler View Post
    Cowher was a Franchise QB away from a few Superbowls....albeit he screwed up a few AFC Championships because of it.....Tomlin is just plain HORRIBLE on Game Day.......Don't be so sure the the Steelers won't let him go this is a different Rooney family as well.....I am not a BA fan but the Rooneys dropped him like a hot potato last season based on fan displeasure as well as Tomlin throwing him under the bus......Now he is leading a far less talented team into the Playoffs.......so who is the Better Coach?????........Tomlin won't be around in a year or two if this trend continues......
    I have to agree with this.

Cowher didn't have franchise QB's for the majority of his time in Steel town. If he did, We would have made atleast two-three more Super Bowls. Cowher is a better coach then Tomlin.

But..Colbert has equal blame in this as Tomlin. I'm ready for a change at the GM position as well.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

I think this team would be good if the line was half decent. Just saying. Why so soon to fire MT? We have threads like this all the time after a loss. We los Ben for 3 weeks, missed Troy for 9. Have a new offensive line every week it seems, lost woodley for some games, played without harrison for a few, AB out and we are still holding onto the 6th seed for the playoffs with every opportunity to win out which is possible. I think MT has done pretty decent this year.

Thread Information