Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Will never get this

Bookmark and Share
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Tomlin a solid coach. Football people know this.
    Idiots and homers think that. He lives and dies by Roethlisberger. If Roethlisberger plays great, he wins. If Roethlisberger plays average or poorly, he loses. It's obvious and simple.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    It was in a game day thread. Too many pages to look through. that's exactly the point, you evaluated him after one full season. Kind of like the moron on here who says Luck is more talented than Roethlisberger based on 13 regular season games and his college career.
    That's Me!

It's really quite easy. I can tell you that Matt Barkley is more talented then Mark Sanchez.

It's really no different... but you DO have to watch them play. And you admitted you have not watched Luck play. Which makes you the one getting laughed at.

Banned
    Idiots and homers think that. He lives and dies by Roethlisberger. If Roethlisberger plays great, he wins. If Roethlisberger plays average or poorly, he loses. It's obvious and simple.
    Roethlisberger played a fantastic football game in Oakland...

Banned

What's Tomlin's record without Roethlisberger? Off the top of my head I'm going with 4-4?

I think your statement would apply to most teams... I mean, Brady played average or poorly and the Patriots lost 2 super bowls. Peyton played "average or poorly" vs new orleans... they lose the super bowl
    Last edited by NeilPatrickBanana; 12-10-2012 at 09:11 PM.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Odonnel, Kordel, Maddox... weren't turds for their time.

Comparing those eras as if Franchise QB was a big deal in the early 90s is a wildly inaccurate way of looking at things. Teams went to the super bowl in the 90s with guys like Stan Humphries, Mark Rypien, Chris Chandler, Neil Odonnel, etc

You can't consistently win in the NFL today, without a franchise QB... but in the 90s, you couldn't win without a running game, and a very good defense.

Cowher had what was needed in his era
    Tomlin has what is needed today
    someone ban this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Banned
    I think the team has done ok without Ben being in due to injury, did you just forget about Batch beating the Ravens in bmore lastweek coming into it I think the Ravens won 15 straight at there place.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    someone ban this guy.
    aren't you the guy who points out the "cryers" when they ask for you to be banned?

lol... what a clown

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    That's Me!

It's really quite easy. I can tell you that Matt Barkley is more talented then Mark Sanchez.

It's really no different... but you DO have to watch them play. And you admitted you have not watched Luck play. Which makes you the one getting laughed at.
    Seriously? You think Luck is better than Ben? That's foolish. I am a huge Steeler fan but I am not a homer.

If Ben had a solid OC for his entire career he could potentially be talked about as the best ever.

His stats are great as it is and this is his first year with an OC who "may" have a clue. No QB in the history of the game has been better at doing what it takes to win. Failing to see this would be hard work.

Banned
    Luck may end up better than Roethlisberger, who knows? But saying he's better now is absolutely foolish (and I'm a big fan of Andrew Luck).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Seriously? You think Luck is better than Ben? That's foolish. I am a huge Steeler fan but I am not a homer.

If Ben had a solid OC for his entire career he could potentially be talked about as the best ever.

His stats are great as it is and this is his first year with an OC who "may" have a clue. No QB in the history of the game has been better at doing what it takes to win. Failing to see this would be hard work.
    I think Luck is more talented, yes.

Better? Not yet... but very very soon, yes Luck will be better.

Ben is a great QB. One of the best (top 5) of his era. But the "Best all time at doing what it takes to win?"... Sorry, that's a bit too arbitrary a comment for me. What makes Ben better then Peyton at doing what it takes to win. Usually, it takes scoring more points, and Ben has never been a prolific offense force...

What Luck is doing in Arians offense...as a rookie, vs what Ben did with experience in that offense... it's not even close. The Colts have a top 10 passing attack...

The Colts are scoring 22.5 pts per game with a rookie QB in Arians offense
    The Steelers scored 20.3 pts per game with a veteran franchise QB in Arians offense last year

You do understand the difference between talent and production right?

Thread Information