Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 163

Thread: Will never get this

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #101
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    It was a sarcastic reply to his grammatical correction at the end of his post in case you didn't read his full post. I have no response to the rest of his trash because all he does is call people on a sports forum whiners and complainers as if people join a sports forum just to sign on and constantly say things like "Steelers are beeeeeeeeeeest!" or "Beat those rat birds!"
    "Cowher is the best!"
    "Roethlisberger is the best!"
    "Tomlin sucks!!!"

  2. #102
    Rookie Free Agent
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    "Cowher is the best!"
    "Roethlisberger is the best!"
    "Tomlin sucks!!!"
    Pretty much.

  3. #103
    Draft Pick
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Cowher first 6 years :
    Reg Season
    64 W 32 L
    Playoffs
    5 W 6 L
    1 Super Bowl Loss

    Tomlin first 6 years :
    Reg Season
    62 W 31L (3 GAMES REMAINING)
    Playoffs
    5 W 3 L
    1 Super Bowl Win, 1 Super Bowl Loss

    Interesting note... Cowher survived non playoff years in seasons 7, 8, 9
    Cowhers first 15 years.

    Neil O'Donnell
    Mike Tomzcak
    Kent Graham
    Kordell Stewart
    Tommy Maddox
    Ben Roethlisberger

    Tomlin first 6 years
    Roethlisberger.


    Cowher's record speaks for itself when you factor in the turds he had behind center. Tomlin has had the luxury of a franchise QB his whole 6 years on the job.

  4. #104
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,273
    If you LOVE this coach:
    Cowher first 6 years :
    Reg Season
    64 W 32 L
    Playoffs
    5 W 6 L
    1 Super Bowl Loss

    and you HATE this coach
    Tomlin first 6 years :
    Reg Season
    62 W 31L (3 GAMES REMAINING)
    Playoffs
    5 W 3 L
    1 Super Bowl Win, 1 Super Bowl Loss

    It's probably because you're a racist... lol

    Don't bother making the "roster" excuse... the "franchise QB" excuse... or any variation of not understanding that Cowher had the dominant critical pieces of his era (RB, Oline, Defense) and Tomlin has had the critical pieces of his era (Franchise QB)...

    We should be critical of Tomlin for dumb *** **** like yesterdays 2 pt conversion debacle. But he's not a terrible coach. Terrible coaches don't go to 2 super bowls in 5 years... they just don't.

    If you think Tomlin is just awful... you are factually incorrect. There are only 2 things that could lead you to such an factually incorrect position:
    1. You're dumb as rocks
    or
    2. You hate black people
    Last edited by NeilPatrickBanana; 12-10-2012 at 06:05 PM.

  5. #105
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by LASVEGASGUY View Post
    Cowhers first 15 years.

    Neil O'Donnell
    Mike Tomzcak
    Kent Graham
    Kordell Stewart
    Tommy Maddox
    Ben Roethlisberger

    Tomlin first 6 years
    Roethlisberger.


    Cowher's record speaks for itself when you factor in the turds he had behind center. Tomlin has had the luxury of a franchise QB his whole 6 years on the job.
    Odonnel, Kordel, Maddox... weren't turds for their time.

    Comparing those eras as if Franchise QB was a big deal in the early 90s is a wildly inaccurate way of looking at things. Teams went to the super bowl in the 90s with guys like Stan Humphries, Mark Rypien, Chris Chandler, Neil Odonnel, etc

    You can't consistently win in the NFL today, without a franchise QB... but in the 90s, you couldn't win without a running game, and a very good defense.

    Cowher had what was needed in his era
    Tomlin has what is needed today
    Last edited by NeilPatrickBanana; 12-10-2012 at 06:05 PM.

  6. #106
    Rookie Free Agent
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Odonnel, Kordel, Maddox... weren't turds for their time.

    Comparing those eras as if Franchise QB was a big deal in the early 90s is a wildly inaccurate way of looking at things.
    Exactly. The early 90s were when Mark Rypien and Jeff Hostetler were winning Super Bowls.

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    If you LOVE this coach:
    Cowher first 6 years :
    Reg Season
    64 W 32 L
    Playoffs
    5 W 6 L
    1 Super Bowl Loss

    and you HATE this coach
    Tomlin first 6 years :
    Reg Season
    62 W 31L (3 GAMES REMAINING)
    Playoffs
    5 W 3 L
    1 Super Bowl Win, 1 Super Bowl Loss

    It's probably because you're a racist... lol

    Don't bother making the "roster" excuse... the "franchise QB" excuse... or any variation of not understanding that Cowher had the dominant critical pieces of his era (RB, Oline, Defense) and Tomlin has had the critical pieces of his era (Franchise QB)...

    We should be critical of Tomlin for dumb *** **** like yesterdays 2 pt conversion debacle. But he's not a terrible coach. Terrible coaches don't go to 2 super bowls in 5 years... they just don't.

    If you think Tomlin is just awful... you are factually incorrect. There are only 2 things that could lead you to such an factually incorrect position:
    1. You're dumb as rocks
    2. You hate black people
    Your ad hoc argument is pathetic. "Whoever doesn't like Tomlin is a racist." Shut up and go onto an Al Sharpton forum and be a self-hating white fool there. They'll love you. Also tell them what a great talent scout you are and how you know that Luck is more talented than Roethlisberger.

  8. #108
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Your ad hoc argument is pathetic. "Whoever doesn't like Tomlin is a racist." Shut up and go onto an Al Sharpton forum and be a self-hating white fool there. They'll love you. Also tell them what a great talent scout you are and how you know that Luck is more talented than Roethlisberger.
    comments like these make it more and more obvious. embrace your hate. Does it bother you that you have to pretend to be something you're not?

  9. #109
    Rookie Free Agent
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by LASVEGASGUY View Post
    Cowhers first 15 years.

    Neil O'Donnell
    Mike Tomzcak
    Kent Graham
    Kordell Stewart
    Tommy Maddox
    Ben Roethlisberger

    Tomlin first 6 years
    Roethlisberger.


    Cowher's record speaks for itself when you factor in the turds he had behind center. Tomlin has had the luxury of a franchise QB his whole 6 years on the job.
    Cool story, bro. You realize it's a team game, right?

  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by steelers75 View Post
    Exactly. The early 90s were when Mark Rypien and Jeff Hostetler were winning Super Bowls.
    Mixed in with Aikman, Young, Montana, Favre and Elway. You name the two non-hall of fame quarterbacks out of 10 Superbowls in the 90s. Nice try.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •