Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's covering Miles Austin and Dez Bryant

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Pressure???

I don't see us putting pressure on Romo. Rivers was back there in the pocket knitting baby booties and reading novels. That's how much time he had.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    I think this will be another close game but I think the Steelers will find a way to win it in the 4th quarter. I expect them to bounce back and play a much better game all the way across the board, and I expect Ben to play much much better this week and outplay Romo and be the difference between a win and a loss. Steelers will win in Dallas so quote me on that one Flame if you want...

Stop playing a soft cover 3 and resume playing some press coverage. Take away the run, and Witten, force Romo to his left and the Steelers should be able to keep the cowboys under 20 points.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    That was Browns first real action... Chargers woulda been stupid not to attack him. Its time these young guys put up or shut up. Step in and play or step on out.

if Woodley is back (would be nice)... How about keeping Troy from diving on the ground around the LOS. Keep him back and help with coverage.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

I see no reason for me not to start Dez Bryant on my fantasy team this week. But I'm hoping your guys can give me some real good ones I haven't thought of.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Pressure???

I don't see us putting pressure on Romo. Rivers was back there in the pocket knitting baby booties and reading novels. That's how much time he had.
    This.......Plus the Chargers OL had three starters outs and had guys off the street to give them enough bodies to dress in that game......

Thank you.

woodley should steal doug frees lunch money.

and yeah pressure, romo wants to roll out and duck pass rushers as best he can....they are typcially good at containing that. i get they lost a heartbreaker yesterday but they arent a bad team and have been competitive in pretty much all games this year even the losses....today barely losing to the broncos doesnt look as bad. and while the raiders, browns, and titans all look like easy wins on paper they were all within what? 3 points? chill the **** out, yesterday got out fo hand early and they still managed to come back even if it was coming up short.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    woodley should steal doug frees lunch money.

and yeah pressure, romo wants to roll out and duck pass rushers as best he can....they are typcially good at containing that. i get they lost a heartbreaker yesterday but they arent a bad team and have been competitive in pretty much all games this year even the losses....today barely losing to the broncos doesnt look as bad. and while the raiders, browns, and titans all look like easy wins on paper they were all within what? 3 points? chill the **** out, yesterday got out fo hand early and they still managed to come back even if it was coming up short.
    This team isn't bad but they're very inconsistent..........The lack of pressure has been an issue all season....But some of that is on LeBeau for not blitzing and just sending 3-4 men rushing the passer.....I would have blitzed the **** out of that Chargers OL yesterday to test them.......

When you blitz, you go man on man at the corners. Lebeau was obviously very afraid of going man on man yesterday. The Ike Taylor injury took the balls of Lebeau away.

Thread Information