Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's covering Miles Austin and Dez Bryant

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Who's covering Miles Austin and Dez Bryant

I see another loss coming, one that will not put us out of the playoffs (Ravens lose to Broncos).

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    I see another loss coming, one that will not put us out of the playoffs (Ravens lose to Broncos).

Dez has been on rampage lately as well........Who is going to pressure Romo?.......Putting consistent pressure on the QB does help the coverage.......

Keenan Lewis on Dez, Cortez Allen on Austin. With Ike out Keenan is our best corner, and has been playing extremely well. Even against the Chargers he didn't give much up.

I think the biggest problem we are going to have is Kevin Ogletree in the slot. Curtis Brown was abused by Spurlock all game against the chargers, and Ogletree is better.

Hopefully Woodley can play. He's the only defender that has gotten at least somewhat consistent pressure this season when he's allowed to rush. Jason Worilds was flat out awful these last two games filling in for him. I don't have the number for the charger game, but against the ravens he had 1 total pressure on I believe 26 pass rush attempts. That only pressure was when he hit Flacco and pretty much got shrugged off. If we can get any pressure at all on Romo (and that's a big if), I think our O will be able to score some points.

We'll see. At least Dallas is a ****** home team.
    Last edited by Big T; 12-10-2012 at 01:14 AM.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Keenan Lewis on Dez, Cortez Allen on Austin. With Ike out Keenan is our best corner, and has been playing extremely well. Even against the Chargers he didn't give much up.

I think the biggest problem we are going to have is Kevin Ogletree in the slot. Curtis Brown was abused by Spurlock all game against the chargers, and Ogletree is better.

Hopefully Woodley can play. He's the only defender that has gotten at least somewhat consistent pressure this season when he's allowed to rush. Jason Worilds was flat out awful these last two games filling in for him. I don't have the number for the charger game, but against the ravens he had 1 total pressure on I believe 26 pass rush attempts. That only pressure was when he hit Flacco and pretty much for shrugged off. If we can get any pressure at all on Romo (and that's a big if), I think our O will be able to score some points.

We'll see. At least Dallas is a ****** home team.
    Worilds was awful today.......At best he will be Clark Haggans and that will be a stretch at this point.....I agree Woodley needs to play and hopefully stay healthy........

dallas has the worst home field advantage ive ever seen

i think lewis matches up very well with dez personally, and the romo isnt a drop back and tear defenses apart kind of QB, steelers are much better at getting to QBs once a play breaks down, which is what romo wants to do. Hes more like ben than he is a surgical QB which can work in this defenses favor imo

troy and timmons need to do work on witten tho

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    dallas has the worst home field advantage ive ever seen

i think lewis matches up very well with dez personally, and the romo isnt a drop back and tear defenses apart kind of QB, steelers are much better at getting to QBs once a play breaks down, which is what romo wants to do. Hes more like ben than he is a surgical QB which can work in this defenses favor imo

troy and timmons need to do work on witten tho
    But when Romo is in sync he can light up a defense.....But he is also a turn over waiting to happen at times.....No doubt covering Romo's BFF will be key........I'm worried about Dez going ape **** honestly....Dez is finally become the WR that many thought he would become......He has been playing some damn good football lately......

dez was shut out for 3 quarters today, they just need to play him all game lol....im not really worried about a WR going ape **** not named demaryius, which just ****ing sucks to admit lol

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    dez was shut out for 3 quarters today, they just need to play him all game lol....im not really worried about a WR going ape **** not named demaryius, which just ****ing sucks to admit lol
    Dez still had a TD late but just saying Train, Dez has the ability to dominate a football game.......

Dez is a good match up for Lewis, especially if they let him get physical and play close man, not 12 yards off. Allen and Brown worry me a little, but I have confidecne they can step up. Getting Woodley back will help.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

Who's covering Miles Austin and Dez Bryant

Pressure the **** out of romo...

Thread Information