Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tomlin tough talk too late

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    thats the problem... Tomlin is all talk
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Starter
    im still wondering, how can professionals be 'unprepared'?? for what? a terrible dink and dunk team? after the third or fourth time they did the five yard turnaround and catch on a third and four, do you think you could realize, maybe, a trend?? hello???

what kind of prep do you need when their whole offense of the chargers was dink and dunk????

I get pissed off at myself when I show up on any day to my $50k a year job unprepared. Of course I only have to show up around 240 times a year.

I think we need to admit to ourselves that we have a really ****** HC. He is great with the players, but that is it. It took him how many years to get rid of the worst OC in football? His ability to gameplan is terrible. He cannot get multimillionaires to prepare. He cannot design a trick play (that works) with guys like Rainey, Wallace, and AB???

When you give the keys to a ZR1 Corvette to a guy that is used to driving a Malibu you get what you get.
    I like big hits and I cannot lie

Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    thats the problem... Tomlin is all talk
    No.... the problem is when you have huge holes after the draft you need to buy one good FA to fill a blatant hole...

We have a few.. and dump the old expensive and now average players and refresh...

My Mood
    Addicted
    OK OK I'll do it...

"This December, we're going to unleash hell."

tomlin tough talk too late

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    OK OK I'll do it...

"This December, we're going to unleash hell."
    So in one thread you're taking up for him and in another you're making fun of him, which one is it??? lol
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    No.... the problem is when you have huge holes after the draft you need to buy one good FA to fill a blatant hole...

We have a few.. and dump the old expensive and now average players and refresh...
    But we have a front office that refuses to seriously use free agency to fix holes.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    So in one thread you're taking up for him and in another you're making fun of him, which one is it??? lol
    When I said how it was annoying that we talk about firing him every week? That wasn't sticking up for him that's just saying it's annoying that we have the same conversation over and over again. Either way I don't hate Tomlin like the majority of the imbeciles on this board do. He could be better but to want him fired after every loss is ridiculous.

Rookie Free Agent
    My Mood
    Grumpy

My Social Networks

Follow City of Champyinz On Twitter Add City of Champyinz on Facebook Add City of Champyinz on Google+
    Coaches don't execute plays...Players do. The players didn't execute. You also have to give credit to the Chargers. They shut down the Steelers running game and it's tough to win when you're one dimensional. The Steelers' defense for the life of them, couldn't get off the field on 3rd down....Defense gets tired and frustrated, offense is sitting on the bench for long periods of time (not getting into a rhythm).
    Excuses are tools of the incompetent

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by City of Champyinz View Post
    Coaches don't execute plays...Players do. The players didn't execute. You also have to give credit to the Chargers. They shut down the Steelers running game and it's tough to win when you're one dimensional. The Steelers' defense for the life of them, couldn't get off the field on 3rd down....Defense gets tired and frustrated, offense is sitting on the bench for long periods of time (not getting into a rhythm).
    That's true. However, when was the last time you saw the Patriots get crushed at home by a bottom feeder in the league? Also, when was the last time they had 8 turnovers in a game.? It's a fine line in the NFL when it comes to the players and coaching is everything. We wouldn't know that because our coach just downright sucks. He should send a Christmas card to Cowher.

Thread Information