Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mock after Chargers game

Bookmark and Share
    orignally from pittsburgh,but now stuck in browns country :(northeast ohio 30mins south of cleveland

My Social Networks

Add mcfly06 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    If Wallace isn't resigned then wouldn't WR become a bigger need?......Won't the Steelers get an extra pick if they lose Wallace?.........

But I love the players you listed on that mock Train....I'm with you on Eifert..........
    The WR class this year isnt that strong well right now, but i listed a few to keep a eye out on that i think could be good for us if Wallace leaves, on my thread players to watch this bowl season..

Rookie Free Agent penguins&steelers's Avatar
    My Mood
    Sick
    I'm really not concerned with the WR position. Hopefully Wallace will be gone, Sanders will step up, Heath and Brown will do their thing. We need to emphasize on Linebacker, DL, Saftey, and CB. So every defensive position basically. The DL has been terrible all year. All of them. Worlids has looked OK for Harrison. Timmons has looked good this year, and Woodley has been good when not hurt. Foote needs to go. Keenan Lewis has been fantastic, and Ike Taylor has been terrible. I would like to find another good Corner, and Troy's replacement if it's not going to work out with Will Allen, though I think it might. He has look pretty solid this year as well.

ike taylor has certainly not been terrible

My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    ike taylor has certainly not been terrible
    He had a fantastic year last year, and this year has been very disappointing.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by penguins&steelers View Post
    He had a fantastic year last year, and this year has been very disappointing.
    Ike had a bad start to the year ... Lately before the injury he was back to form shutting everybody down and not getting penalties

I've said this , and we'll see with Ike out(already seen in the chargers game) ... Ike is more valuable to the secondary then Troy is ... Troy might be the playmaker usually, but you can put Ike on the #1 receiver on anyteam, and much more then not Ike shuts them down... that is much more valuable

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by mcfly06 View Post
    Love Eddie Lacy, what about Marcus Lattimore now i know he had knee probs but would we take a chance on him?? Also i would love Dion Jordon here watched every oregon game this year..
    I wouldn't mind getting him in the 6th or 7th ... but only thing is he won't be ready next year ... and most likely his nitch in the NFL will be a power back, I highly doubt he returns back to what he was ... and we have Dwyer and Redman to be powerbacks

My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
    Ike had a bad start to the year ... Lately before the injury he was back to form shutting everybody down and not getting penalties

I've said this , and we'll see with Ike out(already seen in the chargers game) ... Ike is more valuable to the secondary then Troy is ... Troy might be the playmaker usually, but you can put Ike on the #1 receiver on anyteam, and much more then not Ike shuts them down... that is much more valuable
    I think Kennan Lewis has been a better corner this year. I'm not an Ike fan.

ike put up unreal numbers last year. keenan lewis has improved greatly but he gets so many tackles because he gets picked on way more than ike.

ike had a rough start, that doesnt condemn him to sucking for the year

orignally from pittsburgh,but now stuck in browns country :(northeast ohio 30mins south of cleveland

My Social Networks

Add mcfly06 on Facebook
    Ive checked some mock drafts and some as of now, and i know its early. But they have us taking Kenny Vaccaro, or TJ McDonald

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    I'd be real happy with Vaccaro as our first pick then follow it up with either Skov/Thomas LB's Stanford
    as our 2nd rounder.

Thread Information