Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling out Big T, Troyisabeast_43 and others on predictions

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Hilarious. Calling people out for predicting a win, at home, against a 4-8 team travelling from the west coast to play a 1 pm game, a week after we beat Baltimore in Baltimore, without Ben. Hilarious. I admitted I was wrong about that first deep ball to Wallace, and Wallace actually had a very nice game. How come no bitching from anyone about AB? He was non existent, had a drop, failed to get his feet down on nice pass, and gave the Chargers a TD instead of recovering/falling on that fumble.

And I was pretty close on the Ben prediction. My prediction 280 and 2 TDs. He had 285 and 3 TDs.

People had every reason to be optimistic about this game. Just didn't go that way. This thread is much more idiotic than anyone's prediction.
    ROFL, Wallace with garbage stats.

keep stroking your player, until he's gone in January.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

I just think it's hilarious at times that people have such dark AB shades on they dont see anything else. AB had a pretty **** poor game also lol, Wallace have a decent game yes. Better than AB, yes. But come on, they both sucked today. Lets be realistic here people.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    I just think it's hilarious at times that people have such dark AB shades on they dont see anything else. AB had a pretty **** poor game also lol, Wallace have a decent game yes. Better than AB, yes. But come on, they both sucked today. Lets be realistic here people.
    The game was lost in the first half and the entire team dropped the ball in that first half.......

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    The game was lost in the first half and the entire team dropped the ball in that first half.......
    That was ****ing ugly, I was at the point to where if they crossed the 50 it was success.

Calling out Big T, Troyisabeast_43 and others on predictions

And Tomlin?? What about him? He should go now! He is not a steelers coach, never had, never will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok so I predicted a 13 point win when vegas had us as 9.5 point favorites, my bad

Why am I being quoted here? LOL I have like 100 posts, I'm as irrelevant as they come.

Plus you didn't make a prediction on this game did you? It's a lot easier to call people out when you don't make a stab at the score. Hindsight is 20/20

Quote Originally Posted by steelerzion View Post
    And Tomlin?? What about him? He should go now! He is not a steelers coach, never had, never will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What is Tomlins career record? Answer that and decide on what other coach we would have hired at the time? Lets see what Whiz is doing in AZ

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    moderators end the madness
    this

You might as well call out all the analysts on the network shows as well beause none of them thought the Chargers had a chance yesterday.

You can't run the ball, you lose the turnover ratio, you can't get off the field on 3rd down, you get dominated in both TOP and on both sides of the LOS, you're going to lose - it's that simple. Ben was back, and because of that, the Steelers came out thinking they were gonna roll these guys and got punched in the mouth.

Thankfully Baltimore and Cincy both lost and while that sucks, the Steelers are no worse off today than they were before the game. At this point, the division is likely gone, but the wildcard is in their hands - win and they're in. Ravens still need to play the Giants and the Broncos - could easily be 2 losses right there. Not over yet, but the window is closing.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Anyone wanna go back and find all the idiotic things that he's said and make a thread just so we can all bash him?

Ain't nobody got time for that. Flame, don't you have better things to do?

Thread Information