Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Calling out Big T, Troyisabeast_43 and others on predictions

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    You might as well call out all the analysts on the network shows as well beause none of them thought the Chargers had a chance yesterday.

You can't run the ball, you lose the turnover ratio, you can't get off the field on 3rd down, you get dominated in both TOP and on both sides of the LOS, you're going to lose - it's that simple. Ben was back, and because of that, the Steelers came out thinking they were gonna roll these guys and got punched in the mouth.

Thankfully Baltimore and Cincy both lost and while that sucks, the Steelers are no worse off today than they were before the game. At this point, the division is likely gone, but the wildcard is in their hands - win and they're in. Ravens still need to play the Giants and the Broncos - could easily be 2 losses right there. Not over yet, but the window is closing.
    It's really this simple if the Steelers beat the Cowboys and Bengals the next 2 weeks and get their record to 9-6 they will clinch a playoff spot on December 23rd and the last Browns games wont mean anything. The only other team that can finish at 9-7 now in the AFC still other then the Bengals is the Jets and the Steelers own the head to head over them so they are irrelevant at this point. The bottom line win the next 2 games and get to 9 wins and beat the Bengals and you will clinch a wildcard spot on December 23rd it's as simple as that...

A lot of people won't agree with this but I do. Granted the Steelers crapped the bed yesterday, this is a team that went to NY and beat the Giants, went to Baltimore with their 3rd QB and beat the Ravens. Not a great matchup for the Steelers in Dallas, but the question is which road team is going to show up, the one that beat the Ravens or the one that got beat by the Raiders?

As long as they 2 out of the next 3, but beat Cincy, they are in. Honestly, if they beat Dallas and Cincy and clinch a wild-card, I would use the Browns game as their "1st round bye", rest starters or play them a half or less, and get people healthy.

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    A lot of people won't agree with this but I do. Granted the Steelers crapped the bed yesterday, this is a team that went to NY and beat the Giants, went to Baltimore with their 3rd QB and beat the Ravens. Not a great matchup for the Steelers in Dallas, but the question is which road team is going to show up, the one that beat the Ravens or the one that got beat by the Raiders?

As long as they 2 out of the next 3, but beat Cincy, they are in. Honestly, if they beat Dallas and Cincy and clinch a wild-card, I would use the Browns game as their "1st round bye", rest starters or play them a half or less, and get people healthy.
    I agree I would as well and that would be great if the Steelers could win this Sunday in Dallas because it sets up that possible scenario the following week if the Steelers beat the Bengals as well. The only way the last game of the season will mean anything against the Browns is if the Steelers win the next 2 games against the Cowboys and Bengals is if the Ravens lose their next 2 games at home to both the Broncos and the Giants and the division title is still on the line which as crazy as it sounds is still not an impossible scenario at this point and time...A lot can happen in these last 3 games for the Steelers that will allow them to not only get a wildcard spot but still win this division as I pointed out...

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Clayborne of the Cowboys most likely will miss this game. Which means that Wallace should be free to do some damage. That might be the advantage we need to pull out a win.

But Lebeau can't go brain dead on defense again either.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Clayborne of the Cowboys most likely will miss this game. Which means that Wallace should be free to do some damage. That might be the advantage we need to pull out a win.

But Lebeau can't go brain dead on defense again either.
    LeBeau can't help that he goes brain dead at times since I'm sure he is the early stages Alzheimer's........

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    I ate my crow last week and manned up, now its your turn, although this will probably happen in the wildcards if we get there. BIG IF
    Flamer....once you man up and do the following you can call others out.

1. Stop your idiotic posts (which means most of them)
    2. Stop trying to enflame
    3. Just stop!
    Who will be Todd Haley's first victim on national TV ...... and when?

Originally from Armstrong County, now, just south of Stainville
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    I just think it's hilarious at times that people have such dark AB shades on they dont see anything else. AB had a pretty **** poor game also lol, Wallace have a decent game yes. Better than AB, yes. But come on, they both sucked today. Lets be realistic here people.
    Yeah.....they both had bad games but in one case it's the latest in a series of consistently poor performance. Wallace dropped passes that would have been game changers......which seems to be his mantra. AB just had a bad game.
    Who will be Todd Haley's first victim on national TV ...... and when?

Thread Information