Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling out Big T, Troyisabeast_43 and others on predictions

Bookmark and Share
    Hilarious. Calling people out for predicting a win, at home, against a 4-8 team travelling from the west coast to play a 1 pm game, a week after we beat Baltimore in Baltimore, without Ben. Hilarious. I admitted I was wrong about that first deep ball to Wallace, and Wallace actually had a very nice game. How come no bitching from anyone about AB? He was non existent, had a drop, failed to get his feet down on nice pass, and gave the Chargers a TD instead of recovering/falling on that fumble.

And I was pretty close on the Ben prediction. My prediction 280 and 2 TDs. He had 285 and 3 TDs.

People had every reason to be optimistic about this game. Just didn't go that way. This thread is much more idiotic than anyone's prediction.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    I took a year long break from this forum, hoping that it would allow negativity and not always 16-0 steelers, 30-0 this sunday ect like other boards.
    I know exactly what you're talking about. Idiotic cheerleading forums that only fault "player execution" in a loss.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Flame I really don't understand where you're going with this.....I don't think anybody should have to eat crow even you after last week....Everybody is entitled to their opinion even if we disagree....Plus there isn't any Vince Lombardi's or Paul Brown's on this site so everybody is wrong at times......I have no problem with you being critical of the team and that is your right...I'm very critical of the team as well....

I know I was wrong and I'm still shocked this team lost a very bad Chargers team in Pittsburgh today......Tomlin and the coaching staff blew chunks today.....I'm frustrated and man feel free to attack the team but don't attack the posters you know man.....

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    We should be entitled without question. A fans right.

And their fans.

yawn.

wallace did pretty good today, im sure he sucks though still right

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    yawn.

wallace did pretty good today, im sure he sucks though still right
    Can you imagine the reaction if Wallace did what Brown did in the endzone today?....lol But yet there isn't a peep about Brown and his drops today and also him not booting the ball out of bounds for a safety which really would have kept the team in the game at that point.......

SA Member #27
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Basically, the only predictions you can make can be when Tomlin sucks and/or when Wallace drops passes.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Can you imagine the reaction if Wallace did what Brown did in the endzone today?....lol But yet there isn't a peep about Brown and his drops today and also him not booting the ball out of bounds for a safety which really would have kept the team in the game at that point.......
    I like Brown but that was a bonehead play, not falling on the ball. It was also a terrible call that fair backed up in your territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Exactly what I was saying. No one could stop bashing Wallace after that first deep ball he didn't reel in, but he puts together a very nice game (7 catches, 112 yards, 2 TDs) and not a peep about it. AB on the other hand is completely nonexistent throughout the entire game, drops passes, doesn't get his feet in bounds on that 1st and 20, and makes the "play" on the fumble in the endzone, and not a peep. Just further proves that no matter what Wallace does, the bad will be amplified and the good ignored, while AB gets a pass because he didn't hold out this offseason.

If Wallace had the day AB had today, there would be 3 new threads bashing him. If AB had the day Wallace had today, there would be new threads about how much better AB clearly is.

Like I said, I get some of the Wallace criticism, a lot of it is warranted... But just as much is blind hatred of the man.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    I have to give Wallace some props. He tried to make some plays today and he did. that drop on the sidelines was a bad one but AB played bad today in my opinion. AB seemed like the one who lost focus today.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Thread Information