Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Wallace admits to struggling and loosing focus, blames offensive scheme of Haley

Bookmark and Share
    If he keeps dropping them, isnt he just another Sweed?

Maybe he has Lyme disease also..

Veteran
    I love it when people start blaming everyone else for their failures. It's Haley's fault Wallace lost focus. /sigh

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    I have a feeling that Wallace will show up today. Just a gut feeling that Ben is going to go and tell Wallace that "Your my man" and that Wallace is going to respond to that. Chargers can be beat deep, and Ben is going to go deep..and he trust Wallace on those 9 routes.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    I have a feeling that Wallace will show up today. Just a gut feeling that Ben is going to go and tell Wallace that "Your my man" and that Wallace is going to respond to that. Chargers can be beat deep, and Ben is going to go deep..and he trust Wallace on those 9 routes.
    Had a chance on that deep ball. Inaccurate throw, would've been a TD if he had thrown it in front of Wallace. Wallace had a chance but it would've been a great catch.

Wallace has to catch that ball, period. He was out saying he was not getting many chances down the field. Well, that was one right there. He had to adjust like a yard because of a good defensive play, but the ball was easily catchable but it went right through his hands. There is not much more to it as I see it.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

I just re-watched that Wallace deep ball. I have no problem admitting I was wrong. The throw should been better, and Wallace might've had 6, but Wallace should've made that catch.

I was wrong.

Rookie Free Agent
    I just got back from the bar and left at halftime. I usually don't complain about players and their actions as I like to look at all angels to form my own conclusion but I posted early in this thread about his reasons mainly because of his actions leading to them since he held out and now after that deep ball miss, I am done with him.

I don't care if the Steelers keep him or not but either way he is certainly not worth the money he wanted or the money AB got with his off field comments and play on the field.If someone else like Indy wants to pay him and wipe his *** too, go for it.

The throw was not perfect but lets face it, BB has padding on that is good enough to insulate a Space Shuttle for re-entry and his working the rust off. Got to help the guy out and that was a very matchable ball just the way Wallace likes, one on one deep.

Maybe he need to borrow Sweed's glasses.

Great catch by Wallace that time. Gotta give credit where its due, and Wallace made a wonderful catch there.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    Great catch by Wallace that time. Gotta give credit where its due, and Wallace made a wonderful catch there.
    That he did. Great throw by Ben as well with a defender all over him.

Starter
    My Mood
    Cool
    screw wallace. he quit.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Thread Information