Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallace admits to struggling and loosing focus, blames offensive scheme of Haley

Bookmark and Share
    I've been one of his biggest supporters up until this season but his act is starting to get transparent. He really isn't that good, and his attitude is awful, I just hope we can get more for him than we got for Santonio

My Mood
    Addicted
    Oddly enough, we got AB for Santonio. We drafted AB with the pick from the Jets.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    That article sucked ***.........Again I say it the Steelers knew the Wallace situation wasn't going to be smooth so they're partly to blame for this as well......Wallace wasn't a former first round pick who signed a huge deal and really Mike Wallace out played his rookie contract.....Wallace did seem to focus late in the Ravens game when he did make some big catches late.....

The comparison to Mucho Stinko is way off....Wallace has never did any of the stunts and antics of Mucho Stinko........Mike Wallace still has time to redeem himself especially if the Steelers make the post-season......

My Mood
    Addicted
    lol b@g32, its admirable that you're still a fan
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    He also blamed his drops to not getting the ball as often. This has drama written all over it!
    That's what jumped out at me too. Good the he acknowledged his lack of focus, but because he is not getting the ball? Elite receivers don't have those lapses in focus. If he wants the ball, then he needs to work on breaking the double team/ Afterall, on most passing plays, he is the 1st read.

I could see him on the Colts next year if not in a Steelers uniform. I think they'll franchise him too and buy time to work out a deal. Unfortunately for him, with each passing game of mediocre productivity, his market value continues to slide.

Wallace admits to struggling and loosing focus, blames offensive scheme of Haley

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    That's what jumped out at me too. Good the he acknowledged his lack of focus, but because he is not getting the ball? Elite receivers don't have those lapses in focus. If he wants the ball, then he needs to work on breaking the double team/ Afterall, on most passing plays, he is the 1st read.

I could see him on the Colts next year if not in a Steelers uniform. I think they'll franchise him too and buy time to work out a deal. Unfortunately for him, with each passing game of mediocre productivity, his market value continues to slide.
    I didn't like that and that's all ill say! lol
    "Happy Happy Happy"

"WAIT! IM NOT FOCUSED!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!"
    Last edited by SnakeEyes43; 12-07-2012 at 02:26 PM.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

2nd String
    Yeah I don't find much wrong with what he said ... every player especially WR thinks they should get the ball everytime and think they're open every time

He admitted he loses focus ... and he isn't used to dropping the ball and blamed it on his focus issues ...

BUT

He also said it's a change and he's getting used to it...

now should he beat the double team and what not... Yes sometimes ... but the fact that He's getting double teamed opens everything else up... and that's worth something

and he did come through late in the Bmore game last week ... but don't worry he won't get credit for it..

but anyway let the hate continue ...

I just want all the WR together for the long run ...

He will receive more scrutiny than the other guys simply from his actions - holding out. If Sanders doesn't fumble that pefect pass thrown to himi by Batch, he is STILL running. Brown shouldn't have thrown the ball last week; should have kept it and took a small gain.

All the WR's are screwing up to a degree, but Wallace held out and has underperformed. On the other hand, he goes and makes a play in the Giants game that turned the game in the Steelers favor. As fans, we expect it, but we can't always have it both ways. I agree he opens it up for the other guys to get more involved, which is a plus, but he still has to find a way to get open and be relevant.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes43 View Post
    "WAIT! IM NOT FOCUSED!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!"
    WAIT!!! I MADE EVERYBODY DO A DOUBLE TAKE!!! NOOOOOO WAY HE CAUGHT THAT!!!!!

I'm still team Wallace

Thread Information