Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 127

Thread: CHEAP POWERBACK

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #21
    BlitzburghNation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hazard,Ky
    Posts
    7,874

    MASTER,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    yes master, i will no longer have an opinion, i'll just agree with everything everyone says from now on......................................
    Alright then MASTER SAYS GROW UP,,,,,,,,,,
    look, i'm never gonna change my opinion just to fit others....... it's all opinions.....even the experts, it's all opinions, yours is no more right then mine is.........
    Never asked you to change your opinion,just quit putting our players down all the time
    i like willie parker, i've backed him up a lot this year when talking with steelersfan, i just don't think you should get in the pro bowl for running all over the browns and breaking 2 70 yard rushes in the same game.......... if he would've been consistent all year, i would say he deserved it, but the fact is, he wasn't, i know we had a crappy oline......but he was the same in 2005, never played good against teams with good defenses.....that's why we really need a power back......... bettis bailed us out a lot because willie couldn't run on some defenses.......
    Your the BIG STAT man,,,,,,,How many yards did Fast willie rush for this year !
    but to make it easy on you, since you only focus on my post that don't agree with what you think, click on my profile, then click add user to ignore list, and BAM!! i'm no more to you...................it's that simple...............
    HOW ABOUT THIS YOUR NUMBER on here

  2. #22
    House of Steel
    Guest
    I am staying out of this arguement cause basically, that is just throwing Willie under the bus, Koopa. He doesn't deserve the Pro Bowl? Are you asking for everyone to turn on you? Your doing a fine job of that.

  3. #23
    2nd String Koopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kingsville, Texas
    Posts
    9,321
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    I am staying out of this arguement cause basically, that is just throwing Willie under the bus, Koopa. He doesn't deserve the Pro Bowl? Are you asking for everyone to turn on you? Your doing a fine job of that.
    alright, welcome back to my ignore list, don't bother ever responding to me directly cause you'll never get a response......... you say you ain't getting involved....then don't post, you are obviously getting involved cause you are still asking questions, there is no argument here to begin with, it's a debate......... difference of opinions......ppl are allowed them.............

    i like willie, i'm just not gonna kiss his *** for running all over the browns...........

    also, it's only you and the 2 new guys that are getting upset, the members that i've posted with over a year and half know how i roll, and don't mind, they ain't turning on me........... peace out.........
    Last edited by Koopa; 01-30-2007 at 08:18 PM.
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

  4. #24
    Rookie Free Agent 58Lambert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    115
    ... someone pass the salt please ...


    A ton of thanks goes to both HouseOfSteel and TopGun for my cool avatar and sig!!
    Thanks also to BlacknGoldBleeder for referring me to this site.

  5. #25
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Maybe having 16 total TD's which is a Steelers single season record is why Willie made the Pro Bowl. The knock on Willie was he was never going to be good in the redzone well 13 rushing TD's says other wise. Even when he we caught from behind on his two long runs against the Saints he still punched it in.

    I don't know but having 1,494 rushing yards and 16 total TD's is pretty ****ing good. As for the knock of Willie struggling against good defenses even LT has bad games against good defenses. The Steelers have shut down LT the last two times they have played him.

    Now I'm not saying Willie Parker is as good as LaDanian. Tomlinson will be in the Hall of Fame. But I still think Willie Parker is an all-pro talent and is among the top RB's in the NFL.

    How many RB's would you take over him? Right now I would take LT, LJ but after that I don't know. I wouldn't say Shaun Alexander he didn't look the same when coming back from his injury and is 30 years old. So Shaun might start hitting the downside of his career.

  6. #26
    2nd String Koopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kingsville, Texas
    Posts
    9,321
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Lambert View Post
    ... someone pass the salt please ...
    no, salt is bad for you, you'll have to do with the low fat popcorn lol
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

  7. #27
    2nd String Koopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kingsville, Texas
    Posts
    9,321
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Maybe having 16 total TD's which is a Steelers single season record is why Willie made the Pro Bowl. The knock on Willie was he was never going to be good in the redzone well 13 rushing TD's says other wise. Even when he we caught from behind on his two long runs against the Saints he still punched it in.

    I don't know but having 1,494 rushing yards and 16 total TD's is pretty ****ing good. As for the knock of Willie struggling against good defenses even LT has bad games against good defenses. The Steelers have shut down LT the last two times they have played him.

    Now I'm not saying Willie Parker is as good as LaDanian. Tomlinson will be in the Hall of Fame. But I still think Willie Parker is an all-pro talent and is among the top RB's in the NFL.

    How many RB's would you take over him? Right now I would take LT, LJ but after that I don't know. I wouldn't say Shaun Alexander he didn't look the same when coming back from his injury and is 30 years old. So Shaun might start hitting the downside of his career.
    but most of his stuff came against the sorry teams of the league.....he never did anything against decent teams......if he was more consistent i'd agree he's a pro bowler..... but if he didn't play the browns twice a year and break those 2 beautiful runs against the saints he isn't a pro bowler....... he did pretty much what he did in 2005, he just had more carries and no one to steal his td's........ that's why i don't think he really deserves the pro bowl......


    and again i like willie....but i'm not gonna suck up to him because he plays for the steelers......... if last year if i didn't complain about chambers making the pro bowl i wouldn't be saying what i'm saying now.....but because i said what i said about chambers i have to say it with willie cause he pretty much did the same......with 2 badass games..................

    i didn't really look at the depth in the afc for running backs when i was saying about willie, i guess another reason he got in was because aside from lt and lj he is the best there to be the 3rd stringer in the pro bowl............
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

  8. #28
    Rookie Free Agent 58Lambert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    no, salt is bad for you, you'll have to do with the low fat popcorn lol
    how 'bout BBQ sauce instead?!?!


    A ton of thanks goes to both HouseOfSteel and TopGun for my cool avatar and sig!!
    Thanks also to BlacknGoldBleeder for referring me to this site.

  9. #29
    2nd String Koopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kingsville, Texas
    Posts
    9,321
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Lambert View Post
    how 'bout BBQ sauce instead?!?!
    on popcorn???? that sounds nasty.......................
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

  10. #30
    House of Steel
    Guest
    The reason I get on you about your opinions is cause they are damn stupid, Koopa. You bitch so much about the Steelers, I don't understand you anymore. You bitch when they screw up. You bitch about players when they are doing well. You bitch when they make a mistake on the draft or FO personnel fouls up. EVERYONE IS GOING TO MAKE MISTAKES. What gets me is now your throwing two great players under the bus now. Why the hell are you a Steelers fan when you do nothing but bitch about them? It irritates the hell out of me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •