Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: CHEAP POWERBACK

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    his rookie year he put up 1200....his second year he put up 1600

you can't compare these two, it's a slap in the face to lt.....willie will never be on lt's level........

it's like comparing ben to peyton
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Do you actually

[QUOTE=Koopa;63301]well after seeing parker fail again and again against decent defensive teams you won't get any **** from me on that

also, willie isn't a probowler, he's going because of the game he had against the browns and the two runs he had against the saints

LIKE THE STEELERS ? Seems like your always putting them down

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    [QUOTE=BLITZBURGH NATION;63309]
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    well after seeing parker fail again and again against decent defensive teams you won't get any **** from me on that

also, willie isn't a probowler, he's going because of the game he had against the browns and the two runs he had against the saints

LIKE THE STEELERS ? Seems like your always putting them down
    i never put the steelers down, tell me when i did?? are you referring to when i said bradshaw couldn't play in todays game??? that wasn't dissing the team or him, i just don't think you can be that type of player in todays game anymore..........

and if i said willie deserved it i'd be a hypocrite cause last year i was pissed as hell when chambers got into the pro bowl over hines when he only had 2 good games...... willie only had 2 great games that's why he's in the pro bowl, i ain't bias to every player on the team...... players come and go, so i don't care about the players, i care about the steelers more, i've never dissed the steelers, just individual players

Players

[QUOTE=Koopa;63310]
    Quote Originally Posted by BLITZBURGH NATION View Post

i never put the steelers down, tell me when i did?? are you referring to when i said bradshaw couldn't play in todays game??? that wasn't dissing the team or him, i just don't think you can be that type of player in todays game anymore..........

and if i said willie deserved it i'd be a hypocrite cause last year i was pissed as hell when chambers got into the pro bowl over hines when he only had 2 good games...... willie only had 2 great games that's why he's in the pro bowl, i ain't bias to every player on the team...... players come and go, so i don't care about the players, i care about the steelers more, i've never dissed the steelers, just individual players
    come & go,,,,,,,,,I'm not getting into this with you ! But it seems like everytime i turn around i'm reading you replying nagativity towards the steeler players,,,,,,,,,,,,You need to have a coke & a smile

[QUOTE=Koopa;63310]
    Let's not start that one again, over and done with... whewwww.

A ton of thanks goes to both HouseOfSteel and TopGun for my cool avatar and sig!!
    Thanks also to BlacknGoldBleeder for referring me to this site.

YEP

[QUOTE=58Lambert;63313]

Let's not start that one again, over and done with... whewwww.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    come & go,,,,,,,,,I'm not getting into this with you ! But it seems like everytime i turn around i'm reading you replying nagativity towards the steeler players,,,,,,,,,,,,You need to have a coke & a smile

but they are facts when i talk "negative".......just look at what willie did, it's not really pro bowl worthy, he had 2 great games, compiled with a bunch of good to bad games...... it was the same with chambers last year, had those 2 badass games followed by an alright season and he got named a pro bowler for that..... i ain't gonna kiss everyones *** just cause they wear black and gold............. i will say it like it is whether ppl agree with it or not..............

I'm SURE

but they are facts when i talk "negative".......just look at what willie did, it's not really pro bowl worthy, he had 2 great games, compiled with a bunch of good to bad games...... it was the same with chambers last year, had those 2 badass games followed by an alright season and he got named a pro bowler for that..... i ain't gonna kiss everyones *** just cause they wear black and gold............. i will say it like it is whether ppl agree with it or not..............
    You could ask anyone on here and I gar-un-dam-te "YA they don't like you saying things like Willie doesn't deserve the PRO BOWL When that's not fact that's BULLSHIT,,,,,,,,,,,Because it's funny your the only one saying that EVEN THE EXPERTS ON SIRIUS SAID HE DESERVED THE PRO BOWL and HAD HELLUVA YEAR

... let me know if anyone needs me ...

A ton of thanks goes to both HouseOfSteel and TopGun for my cool avatar and sig!!
    Thanks also to BlacknGoldBleeder for referring me to this site.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    You could ask anyone on here and I gar-un-dam-te "YA they don't like you saying things like Willie doesn't deserve the PRO BOWL When that's not fact that's BULLSHIT,,,,,,,,,,,Because it's funny your the only one saying that EVEN THE EXPERTS ON SIRIUS SAID HE DESERVED THE PRO BOWL and HAD HELLUVA YEAR
    yes master, i will no longer have an opinion, i'll just agree with everything everyone says from now on......................................

look, i'm never gonna change my opinion just to fit others....... it's all opinions.....even the experts, it's all opinions, yours is no more right then mine is.........

i like willie parker, i've backed him up a lot this year when talking with steelersfan, i just don't think you should get in the pro bowl for running all over the browns and breaking 2 70 yard rushes in the same game.......... if he would've been consistent all year, i would say he deserved it, but the fact is, he wasn't, i know we had a crappy oline......but he was the same in 2005, never played good against teams with good defenses.....that's why we really need a power back......... bettis bailed us out a lot because willie couldn't run on some defenses.......

but to make it easy on you, since you only focus on my post that don't agree with what you think, click on my profile, then click add user to ignore list, and BAM!! i'm no more to you...................it's that simple...............

Thread Information