Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: CHEAP POWERBACK

Bookmark and Share

CHEAP POWERBACK

what do you guy's think about getting TJ Ducket ?
    Especially if we lose Davenport,,,,,,,,,,
    When washington got him i was pissed because i think he's a great short yardage back
    We could probaly get him pretty cheap

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    lol, f'k duckett, he's a bust, he couldn't even beat out betts to take over for portis..... i rather just get a fresh power back in the draft
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Duckett

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    lol, f'k duckett, he's a bust, he couldn't even beat out betts to take over for portis..... i rather just get a fresh power back in the draft
    Never got a chance & betts is a helluva a back !
    I'm sure he didn't all of a sudden start sucking just because he went to washington ,,,,,,,, Remember how great he done for atlanta the year before !

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    actually he only had one good year in hotlanta.....and that was in 2003 and that's because he started 10 games......the next couple of years he had subpar years, and then last year he sucked........... maybe coming to pittsburgh will inject some life back into him, but i don't see why he has any hype..... he's just as unproven as a rookie would be......

Dude, Duckett is far from being a bust!! He played well for the Falcons, but Washington sucks anyway and they were always behind, so they had to throw more and run less. I bet if he came to the Steelers, his numbers would be a helluva lot better.
    And... I know I might get slammed for this one, but I'd rather play Duckett on the Steelers than Parker (given the same offensive line). Yes, I know Parker is a ProBowler with over 1K yards, but I bet Duckett could do the same and probably even more.

A ton of thanks goes to both HouseOfSteel and TopGun for my cool avatar and sig!!
    Thanks also to BlacknGoldBleeder for referring me to this site.

POWERBACK

actually he only had one good year in hotlanta.....and that was in 2003 and that's because he started 10 games......the next couple of years he had subpar years, and then last year he sucked........... maybe coming to pittsburgh will inject some life back into him, but i don't see why he has any hype..... he's just as unproven as a rookie would be......
    I'm just saying he'd be cheap & he'd only be used for short yardage !
    Like 3rd & one,,,,,,,,3rd &2,,,,,,,,We all know Parker's our feature,but we could
    use his size like we used the BUS in his last year
    REMEBER when the bus would rush for 15 yards & 3 TD's,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Lambert View Post
    Dude, Duckett is far from being a bust!! He played well for the Falcons, but Washington sucks anyway and they were always behind, so they had to throw more and run less. I bet if he came to the Steelers, his numbers would be a helluva lot better.
    And... I know I might get slammed for this one, but I'd rather play Duckett on the Steelers than Parker (given the same offensive line). Yes, I know Parker is a ProBowler with over 1K yards, but I bet Duckett could do the same and probably even more.
    well after seeing parker fail again and again against decent defensive teams you won't get any **** from me on that

also, willie isn't a probowler, he's going because of the game he had against the browns and the two runs he had against the saints

the same **** happened last year with chris chambers, took hines spot because he had 2 great games.......

duckett has been in the league for a few years now and hasn't really done anything other then what he did in 2003.........the last 2 years he was with the falcons he didn't really produce............

i rather us just draft bush or hunt in the second round and get the same type of power back, that still has potential and is younger........

Reppin' 724
    well after seeing parker fail again and again against decent defensive teams you won't get any **** from me on that

also, willie isn't a probowler, he's going because of the game he had against the browns and the two runs he had against the saints

the same **** happened last year with chris chambers, took hines spot because he had 2 great games.......

duckett has been in the league for a few years now and hasn't really done anything other then what he did in 2003.........the last 2 years he was with the falcons he didn't really produce............

i rather us just draft bush or hunt in the second round and get the same type of power back, that still has potential and is younger........
    You put LT behind our line and he doesn't do much better.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillers#1 View Post
    You put LT behind our line and he doesn't do much better.
    he's been behind ****** lines before, the chargers haven't always been that good, and when they sucked, he put up good numbers........ lt is a great back....willie is a good back..... willie and lt shouldn't ever be mentioned in the same sentence when comparing players

Reppin' 724
    he's been behind ****** lines before, the chargers haven't always been that good, and when they sucked, he put up good numbers........
    You mean Willie-type numbers?

Thread Information