Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Playoff Possibilities

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelers/PSU Fan View Post
    Need Bengals and Colts to lose tomorrow, would love to see Ravens lose as well but that probably won't happen.
    Ravens have to lose today. No way they can continue to win with that horrid product they put on the field. God, I hope we met them in the playoffs.

Veteran
    The steelers have a small chance of winning the division. Even though we split with The rats, they beat us in all the other tie-breakers, which gives them in effect a 3 game lead with 4 to play. It's unlikely that they are going to lose 3/4 and we'll win 3/4 here on out. Possible, but very unlikely.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Playoff Possibilities....... 0

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the united steeler nation.
    And to the franchise for which it stands. One nation of domination
    With the ability to crush you all.

If we win out we are still in the playoff. That is not the issue. The issue is that we are a very very bad team, and the chances of us winning out are not great, let alone winning anything in January should we get there.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    If we win out we are still in the playoff. That is not the issue. The issue is that we are a very very bad team, and the chances of us winning out are not great, let alone winning anything in January should we get there.
    Exactly. This team needs to worry about playing well consistently, and then they can worry about making the playoffs.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    a team headed to the playoffs, doesn't give a lackluster effort like this. give the chargers credit, they had really nothing to play for. and they kicked our asses in about every phase of this game.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Ravens loosing is sweet, but it does not change anything. They are not loosing out, and they are thus winning the division. Had we won this one, it would have made a world of difference, but nope. More important is that Bengals lost, which makes this loss somewhat bearable. Sadly, Colts won again which also most likely mean that they secure the 5th seed. Chances are then that whoever gets the 6th seed will have to go to Boston and play the Patriots, Baltimore and Ravens or to Denver and Broncos. The way the Steelers is playing right now I don't like the sound of either of those games.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    Ravens loosing is sweet, but it does not change anything. They are not loosing out, and they are thus winning the division. Had we won this one, it would have made a world of difference, but nope. More important is that Bengals lost, which makes this loss somewhat bearable. Sadly, Colts won again which also most likely mean that they secure the 5th seed. Chances are then that whoever gets the 6th seed will have to go to Boston and play the Patriots, Baltimore and Ravens or to Denver and Broncos. The way the Steelers is playing right now I don't like the sound of either of those games.
    Facing the Mannings and the Bengals in Cincy is pretty tough though especially with their banged up D....But the Steelers dropped their chance to really get back into the AFC North race today......So freaking frustrating.......I really hate Mike Tomlin right now.....You can talk about all the lack of talent you want.......But still this team comes out sloppy to many times (especially on the road), commits to many stupid penalties, Tomlin's clock management remains a joke........He is a great players coach and players like playing for him but he isn't an Xs and Os type coach....I just need to forget about this game and let it go....lol

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    agreed on tomlin. going for it on 4th down when we couldnt do anything. three points to san diego. the whole team **** the bed today.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Thread Information