Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HINES WARD

Bookmark and Share

HINES WARD

said on sirius from the superbowl in MIAMI ,,,,,,,,,,, That him & donald driver are teaming with Sharpie & trying to raise a million dollars for Kids that's not able to get school supplies
    He also said that he really enjoyed playing 9 years for a hall of fame coach !
    Also commented that him & some team mates were shocked they didn't give whiz or grimm the HC job,,,,,,, But he also said he was looking forward, Playing for Mike Tomlin
    Last thing he said after being asked who will win the superbowl
    Hesaid the underdog bears his score was BEARS 24 COLTS 21

Quote Originally Posted by BLITZBURGH NATION View Post
    said on sirius from the superbowl in MIAMI ,,,,,,,,,,, That him & donald driver are teaming with Sharpie & trying to raise a million dollars for Kids that's not able to get school supplies
    He also said that he really enjoyed playing 9 years for a hall of fame coach !
    Also commented that him & some team mates were shocked they didn't give whiz or grimm the HC job,,,,,,, But he also said he was looking forward, Playing for Mike Tomlin
    Last thing he said after being asked who will win the superbowl
    Hesaid the underdog bears his score was BEARS 24 COLTS 21
    this is why I like Hines Ward. He isnt a show boat jackhole like t.o., oocho stinko and randy moss. He is a class act.

ESPN just had another feature on Hones the other night and all the work he is doing back in Korea. The dude has a huge heart and definitely tries to help out those who are less fortunate! Hines is the man!

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    didn't hines have problems with cowher in the past???? or was si just talking out of their ***???
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Reppin' 724
    much *** talkage going on koop

My Mood
    Chatty
    I just love him!!!! He's so sweet and really cares about people! I saw him on Cold Pizza the other day and he's just too sweet. He's so proud to be MVP and I thought it was nice he stuck up for the underdog but said nice things about Peyton. I want the Colts to win only for Tony Dungy as he deserves the SB especially after how wrong Tampa Bay did him!!! HOpe he sticks that SB ring in Jon Gruden's face!!!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Cool Hines, now if more players were involved in communities and helping set examples for kids nowdays we would be better off.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar
    I like Hines Ward just as much as the next Steeler fan, but I've got to tell the truth ....

and the truth is .... Hines Ward needs to put his mind, body, and soul back into this game and step up as a leader this coming year, not a follower of somebody else. He rode Bettis' leadership coat tails the previous years and didn't step up as a motivational leader last year as he should have.

I'm of the opinion that he was one of the many that lost focus last year and it was evident in his play and his attitude. You didn't see the old "smiling" Hines as you have seen in the past.

Flame me if you want, but it is what it is ...

I'm just the messenger.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    didn't hines have problems with cowher in the past???? or was si just talking out of their ***???
    He and BC didn't agree when Hines held out for a new contract so Im sure that didn't help any.

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron City South View Post
    I like Hines Ward just as much as the next Steeler fan, but I've got to tell the truth ....

and the truth is .... Hines Ward needs to put his mind, body, and soul back into this game and step up as a leader this coming year, not a follower of somebody else. He rode Bettis' leadership coat tails the previous years and didn't step up as a motivational leader last year as he should have.

I'm of the opinion that he was one of the many that lost focus last year and it was evident in his play and his attitude. You didn't see the old "smiling" Hines as you have seen in the past.

Flame me if you want, but it is what it is ...

I'm just the messenger.
    I do have to agree with you in one aspect of your post, he was not focused and i'm not sure if it was because of his hammy injury or the fact that Cowher was infact not himself. The entire team seemed out of sink and last year Hines dropped ALOT of balls and didn't make the big plays he made the prior year, most years you practically have to kill the guy or knock him out to get a ball away from him or make him miss. I don't blame it on the SuperBowl hangover crap but he sure didn't seem like himself at all. I"m sure we'll see a different Hines and Steeler team this year!!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Thread Information