The bottom line is Harbaugh had this coming and it was long overdue. From the flapping of the dirty bird wings during the opener last year when it was 35-7 to the crowd and Harbaugh doing the fake two point conversion with the punter, to him going off in his press conference last year when they beat the Steelers about this being a game of big men and acting like a little school girl at his press conference. To this year when he said congratulations to the Steelers when they lost real arrogant and insincere and then he said a second later congratulations to our team. Did Tomlin snub him?? You damn right he did but I think he did what he had to do at the end of the day did Tomlin. He went to midfield and he shook the guys hand and walked away. What did Harbaugh expect to accomplish by acting like a moron and not letting go of Tomlin's hand?? Did he want to lecture Tomlin about the game or how lucky the Steelers were that they won?? Like I said Harbaugh in my opinion had this coming and Tomlin handled it perfectly without really going over the line...